Know anyone that HASN'T had a massive cock?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right stripping away the argument that people can't measure and bla bla bla. Now assuming that everyone that says "The biggest that I've seen was 9 inches and THICK" is telling the truth. Where are all the people that HAVEN'T been with a monster cock?

If the monster cock is such a rarity, or they are 1 in 500, where are the people that haven't slept with 500 people and therefore the biggest they have seen is 6 inches?

Anyone?

Same question applies to 6 inch girths.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol! Good topic, man.

I suppose I must have "slept with" or "encountered" over a thousand men (most of them pre-hiv plague). Straight off, I can only think of four that were exceptionally big. A fair few were above average. But most were real world average (5 - 6") - hey, it figures, given the meaning of the word average.

I've probably had more guys with small cocks than big, but then I don't generally go for skinny guys (there's a recent thread, Thin Body, Big Cock, or something like that. Ah, here it is - http://www.lpsg.org/63691-large-penis-thin-body.html). Or select them for cock-size either.

One advantage of that has been that I've been bigger than them, even though I'm average myself.

Anyway, believe it or not, I'm not here for the monster cocks, delightful though they are. So perhaps my views don't count. Or maybe they do.

Last edited:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think most men are average. I know when I was in the Marine Corps, most were average or small. When you take a shower with 50 men you sort of see things. My drill instructor made fun of me all the time in that I had a 8" gun instead of a rifle!

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think most men are average. I know when I was in the Marine Corps, most were average or small. When you take a shower with 50 men you sort of see things. My drill instructor made fun of me all the time in that I had a 8" gun instead of a rifle!

In all fairness though, is sharing a shower with 50 flaccid cocks in a non arousing environment any true indication of what size they grow to when erect?

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Gotta love that!! I love the old saying hell maybe they still do..."This is my rifle this is my gun....one is for shooting the other's for fun".

the1999person

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the biggest ive seen in person was about 7.5.. would love to get my hands on a real 9 incher but id be happy with 8. anyone near pittsburgh? east of it...

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The smallest guy to fuck me was 5" (Or just under). Biggest was 10" x 8". White gay on the south hill in Spokane. Has several 9" guys,, both white and black. A few 8"ers and many 6-7"ers. Loved ALL but the shortest guy. He hurt me hole, and it hurt for about a week after.

Craig

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I, for one, have never seen a monster cock. While my experience is limited, I've only seen one that was slightly longer than mine, and none that were even close to being as thick. And at about 7x6, i'm smaller than most guys on this site.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None of the girls I've been with have been with anyone close to my size (if they're to be believed) - while I haven't gone into depth about it with all of them, more than one said the biggest they'd been with was about 8" (or gestured to that effect). And since that's conservatively 1 in 100 guys, it's not that surprising.