Know not my name, but my story

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by fatddyslam, Dec 24, 2009.

1. fatddyslam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So I thought i'd join this site because i've always had the fantasy of being with a straight man, and of course in my fantasy, he also has a huge dick. Dont get me wrong though, i'm no size queen. Anyways, as cliche as it may sound, fantasies are often not translated correctly into reality. Actually, while ive been with a good share of 'straight men,' i only recall two or three times when i really felt like reality matched fantasy. Anyways, enough of my sickness..bare with me...

Now that i approach "real life"--you know, graduating, looking for a job, finding more meaning in life--i dont know how to tell my family that im gay. My family unit is very tight nit, and my extended family is HUGE. I am first generation American, and i was brought into this world by conservative, biased, intolerant parents, whom may very well disown me if they found out.

I thought to myself, who would really care to hear about my struggle? But i want to recognize the amount of men who share the same situation, who can shed some light. In an environment like the 'big cock forum', i don't really feel judged (except that my dick is only 6" big, and yes ill post pics soon), but my homosexuality is just not an issue to modern, civil, progressive individuals who recognize personality and individuality beyond sexuality.

Therefore, i ask you fellow large-penis-seekers, how the fuck do i come out? Should i just email my brothers and friends. I dont think i'll ever tell my parents.

Anyways, "wah-wah", woe is me, all that good stuff. Sorry for the lengthy message.

Oh, and im 23 years old from California :)

2. Reignbaux_boi91

Reignbaux_boi91 New Member

Albums:
    Woo! first post! anyways...you are definitely not alone in your struggle. Coming out for me was a bitch and a half...but i had to do it. If you know who you are and you know what makes you happy...you will have the power to tell those who you think should know. You can never be truly happy until you can be yourself around those you care about...if you would like more advice or just someone to talk to, just drop me a line and know that you aren't alone =]

3. g_whiz

g_whiz New Member

Albums:
    You're welcome to talk about your issues if you want, the coming out process is different for everyone and usually interesting to hear about. I'm new to this site too, but it seems pretty cool. As one newbie to another, welcome aboard.

4. finsuptx

finsuptx New Member

I've always thought that something like coming out should be a case-by-case basis... I wouldn't tell my parents the same way I'd tell a good friend, or an old girlfriend... coming out just seems much more loftier than a "mass email" or a big rainbow flag on a facebook page... just my thoughts on it... best of luck to ya!

5. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Good Luck - and remember GOD DOESN'T MAKE ANY JUNK!

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome.

7. fatddyslam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thanks so far. i actually think being gay is kind of fun. i mean, apart from the stress and emotional drainage. i think being straight is kind of boring anyways. but yes, im not sending out a mass email. ive actually had contemplating telling my brothers many times--especially when i get drunk. my parents, however, will never get it. it's not their place to. maybe im gay because i am supposed to teach my parents tolerance?

Draft saved Draft deleted