know of any jock straps with larger cups?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by prepky, Oct 16, 2006.

1. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys....

I am in need of a jock and cup, but the standard size cup(even with the XL jock) doesnt fit....any ideas or suggestions??

thanks
    prepky

2. RICKY_27

RICKY_27 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    HEY 'PREP'!

I've been pleased with 'SHOCK DOCTOR', 'BANANA CUP' and 'JOFFA'. All these CUPS have lotsa room, even when you get "EXCITED":biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

RICKY_27

PS: They are available on line from www.internationajock.com Sure hope this works for you.

3. thoswood

thoswood New Member

Banana cup is good, but big cups make it hard to move quick: when dad got me my first cup-- 11yo, little league-- he told me to double strap: wear a regular jock under the cup jock-- seems to be more comfortable but still holds it, even under shock Doc.

4. RICKY_27

RICKY_27 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    HEY 'TW'!

Good idea, dude, (bein' "double strapped"). When I'm 'cupped' I ALWAYS strap on a 'SWIMMER' before I pull on my CUP + STRAP. I know it sounds like overkill but trust me it works.

RICKY_27

5. samhung

samhung Member

I double-strapped when I played hockey. Those damn hockey jocks are just not comfortable, and being slapped in the nuts a few times from a highsticking opponent teaches you to reign in the loose, dangly bits very quickly.

6. BigDoug

BigDoug New Member

I know what you mean. I am just average size and bought a Bike cup and supporter for football this fall. Not only is it uncomfortable, I an barely get everything in--ridiculous. Who is engineering these things?

What do you big guys do? You could really get a lot of pain if you go without the cup. If you are big, you could actually do more harm than good if you took a shot to the crotch.

7. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    Good luck here I gave up on jcoks and cups years ago. But then I don't absolutely need a cup.

Jack

8. WaSwimjock

WaSwimjock New Member

Prepky,
    Hopefully I can be of help. Several years ago I found a brand called a Kookaburra Big Kahuna Abdo. An "abdo" is what the folks across the pond call a cup. This is just the cup, not the supporter. I bought a couple and I have to say that I'm impressed. The cup is one of the deepest/roomiest I've found, is curved to tuck under, and is narrow enough between the thighs so that I don't get rubbed raw like I do with most of the others. In fact, it's comfortable enough that I forget that I even have it on most of the time.

You also might want to try a method for cups that I've found that helps make them even more comfortable. I don't wear mine inside of a cup supporter. I find that with most jocks, the material stretches across where your package is supposed to go and just makes the situation worse. I wear mine directly against the skin after putting a small bit of baby oil or Bag Balm (yup, that's really the name of the stuff) on. The bag balm is loaded with lanolin and makes the boys very happy. I then simply wear a good jock like a Grey Bike over the top to hold the whole thing in place.

I suspect that if you give this a try you'll be a LOT more comfortable. Good luck and keep the boys safe.

9. colapole

colapole New Member

Who's engineering these things?

The same ones who engineer most underwear: women..........angry women.

10. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I wear a 2 Xist Y Back jock. I honestly, wear it for play and not for sports. The pouch is cotton (not mesh) and it has not shrunk since I have had it.

www.freshpair.com

11. BigGlansDC

BigGlansDC New Member

Albums:
    Hi WaSwimjock

I saw a copy of your post below on alt.support.jock-strap on Google about the Kookaburra Big Kahuna Abdo which apparently is manufactured in the UK for cricket players. This athletic cup is awesomely HUGE. Is it possible to get this cup here in the States? I think it would fit perfectly good in the Under Armour Turf Gear Performance Jock with cup pocket.

Thom./BigGlans

12. BigGlansDC

BigGlansDC New Member

Albums:
    Hi BigDoug,

Are you referring to the new BIKE Performance Jock with cup? The cup looks very interesting, in fact something very different and new from the cups that BIKE Athletic used make until last year. I too was very disappointed in how small this cup is. I barely fits a normal guy's endowment. That is a real shame, because in 1985, BIKE came out with a rather huge banana cup and supporter that fit perfectly.

Thom./BigGlans

13. WaSwimjock

WaSwimjock New Member

Thom,
    I wasn't able to find one in the US even though I searched and searched. Seems to me that I got mine out of Australia but I can't remember the store name now. The shipping's much cheaper from Australia than from England. Regardless, even if you have to pay a bit more, it's worth the cost; the cup is wonderful.

14. tyke

tyke New Member

Slazanger or the Kookaburra Big Kahuna Abdo (they are both the same) is the largest cup . Its taller than other makes so good if you like to point upwards.

15. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

16. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

haha

Thanks for the tips guys. My scrotum hangs out the sides of a regular cup. Doesn't matter if I double strap or not :( The pinching alone was enough to make me give up activities. :mad:

17. HorseHungHouseHusband

They were engineered by angry ball-busting women!

Draft saved Draft deleted