Know of any mature couples sites

lubeitup8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a friend who is about 60. He is like a mentor to me. I can't help but wonder what older sex is like. It has me intrigued. So I am wondering about older men with boners and them boning their wives. Don't know why. Maybe it is because I am 25 and married and can't see myself at that stage of life banging my wife. Don't get me wrong I want to be banging my awesome wife at 60ish but I cant picture it in my head. I don't have the nerve to being it up with him, while not yet at least. Any help to kill the curiosity? Links? Nothing Gay please. Thanks

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well i'm still 'banging' my awsome wife and still find time to bang a few guys too. The best advice as you get older is "use it or lose it".

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know my father-in-law was still having sex with my mother-in-law up until she passed away. They were in their 70's and she was very ill. I found it very distasteful as she was in a lot of pain and didn't do it by choice.
Of course he is an asshole, I know not every man is like that.
I guess the sex drive stay's with you no matter what age you are.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
Though many still do have sex after menopause, its different from what I understand from friends. Many couples quit having sex after the wife goes through the change in life, its not uncommon to hear that. From the womans perspective, soreness and pain is an issue and the husband has to be more careful. As a good friend of mine said, "we used to have sex all the time."

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a friend who is about 60. He is like a mentor to me. I can't help but wonder what older sex is like. It has me intrigued. So I am wondering about older men with boners and them boning their wives. Don't know why. Maybe it is because I am 25 and married and can't see myself at that stage of life banging my wife. Don't get me wrong I want to be banging my awesome wife at 60ish but I cant picture it in my head. I don't have the nerve to being it up with him, while not yet at least. Any help to kill the curiosity? Links? Nothing Gay please. Thanks

Stop by my bedroom any weekend and we'll give you a show. Wife will be 60 in April and I in Sept. Her pussy is still as hot and wet as ever. Attitude is sexier than ever. If you love each other, it just keeps getting better and better. Fear not, there is not only hope, but possibly ecstasy ahead!