know what really grinds my gears?

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have no idea what you just said.

I did understand something about Lindsay Lohan. I have some protein shake that I would enjoy feeding her. Or squirting in her eye. Whichever.

JeepersJane

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.
You're hysterical. Or being hysterical. Not sure. lol But, very funny. Why is everybody so funny today? What is going on? Did I miss something. Are the planets all cocked-up? Love it.

yummary

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm new so excuse my ignorance..but is holsty really wingnut but WITH milk?

Does wingnut have the cookies?

These are the kind of things that prevent me from getting things done....

Biggie77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Focus! Focus and execute.

DJG's posts baffle me at times, but Lohan could use a good dose of baby batter. Mighten fatten her up some.

holsty101

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

No cookies here :frown1: only milk+

... drunk right now.

Drunk an watching Family Guy? Freakin sweet :biggrin1: And why do I get the impression I've seen your new avatar somewhere before...? :eek: :wink: :cool: