Know what sucks?

Damiaen Michaels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey All,

Gisella, will do my best....I got bored and colored most of it like the boots (work boots) I wear everyday....but I have a white marker so I can write it in with that.

Rikter8, if it was my truck, you bet I would have....then again, I could have just keep driving and it wouldn't have done any damage to my truck. But being a live truck, them things are top heavy to begin with. I will post a pic of a live truck to show you what I mean.

livetruckea0.png

OK, these are not owned by KTUU, but you see how tall the towers (we call them "masts" are), well when the mast isn't fully extended, they you see the little dish part at the top and maybe a half foot of the mast that sits outside the truck...plus a larger dish on the back. This makes the truck incredibly top heavy. So when you make a sudden hard left or right, you are tipping over, unlike your car which will just make a hard left or right and jar you a little.

By the way, those are from WSOC in Charlotte, NC...used that pic to show you the mast fully extended and it is a damned good visual double entendre.

Rock on,

Damiaen

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
broken ankles and broken knuckles.

Trust me, I know. Your favorite Alaskan reporter was driving from Anchorage to Fairbanks (an Aleutian man recieved an award there for something)....not sure what, since I didn't make the story.

Some dumbass crossed over the yellow line into my lane (talking on his freakin' cell phone) clipped the drivers side and sent me into the ditch, flipping the live truck (van actually) on it's side, broke my ankle. Broke my knuckle when the metal part that holds the outside mirror smacked into my hand with some good force (had my hand out the window...got it back inside just in time). So, I am without my pinky and ring fingers on my left hand for the next six weeks....and use of my left foot.

Oh, I was pissed. Got taken to Fairbanks for treatment (and this was all during my week vacation...big story, they call me), drugs were good, nurses were hot....so all was not bad.:biggrin1:

Now in a foot cast (said no to the hand cast...got a wrap instead) and an extra week off.

So, that is what is going on in the world of your favorite Alaskan reporter. Hope all is well with everyone else.

Rock on,

Damiaen

ps: in case you are wondering, I only type with my index and middle fingers and my thumbs (always have).
At least it didn't kill you & you managed a decent outlook on it.