Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by grandlarson, Apr 16, 2010.
Giving yourself up to the Lord and taking a vow of chastity.
What? You mean like all of the priests?
Well, abstinence to a certain extent is wonderful, and the wonder can even be furthered when you give up your virginity to the person who'll make wonders and amazement in your life.
Giving yourself up to the Lord is one thing. But why chastity?
This is troll material on a site like this. lol
Know whats more awesome than sex?
Concern Troll is concerned.
As someone who has tried it, I can tell you for sure that it is nowhere near as awesome as sex. Abstinence is rarely workable, as the stats show:
* March, 2007: At a small Christian conference in Austria, 75% of the 25 men in attendance admitted to being involved with porn; 50% within the past 6 months.
* April 6, 2007: 70% of Christians admitted to struggling with porn in their daily lives. From a non-scientific poll taken by XXXChurch, as reported by CNN.
* August 7,2006: 50% of all Christian men and 20% of all Christian women are addicted to pornography. 60% of the women who answered the survey admitted to having significant struggles with lust; 40% admitted to being involved in sexual sin in the past year; and 20% of the church-going female participants struggle with looking at pornography on an ongoing basis.
From the results of a ChristiaNet poll reported by Marketwire.com
* In December of 2000, the National Coalition to Protect Children and Families surveyed 5 Christian Campuses to see how the next generation of believers was doing with sexual purity:
48% of males admitted to current porn use
68% of males said they intentionally viewed a sexually explicit site at the school
* Roger Charman of Focus on the Family's Pastoral Ministries reports that approximately 20 percent of the calls received on their Pastoral Care Line are for help with issues such as pornography and compulsive sexual behavior.
* A 1996 Promise Keepers survey at one of their stadium events revealed that over 50% of the men in attendance were involved with pornography within one week of attending the event.
* March 20, 2007: At a men's summit in Oregon before 2,000 men, Shelley Lubben of Shelley Lubben ministries challenged those who were struggling with porn addiction to stand. 30% rose to their feet. She immediately challenged them a second time, with the result that some 70% were standing.
* In 2000 Christianity Today survey, 33% of clergy admitted to having visited a sexually explicit Web site. Of those who had visited a porn site, 53% had visited such sites a few times in the past year, and 18% visit sexually explicit sites between a couple of times a month and more than once a week.
* Out of 81 pastors surveyed (74 males 7 female), 98% had been exposed to porn; 43% intentionally accessed a sexually explicit website
National Coalition survey of pastors. Seattle. April 2000.
* In his book, "Men's Secret Wars", Patrick Means reveals a confidential survey of evangelical pastors and church lay leaders. Sixty-four percent of these Christian leaders confirm that they are struggling with sexual addiction or sexual compulsion including, but not limited to use of pornography, compulsive masturbation, or other secret sexual activity.
* 34 percent of female readers of Today's Christian Woman's online newsletter admitted to intentionally accessing Internet porn in a recent poll.
* In March of 2002 Rick Warrens (author of the Purpose Driven life) Pastors.com website conducted a survey on porn use of 1351 pastors: 54% of the pastors had viewed Internet pornography within the last year, and 30% of these had visited within the last 30 days.
and so on..
Clearly embracing the Lord isn't enough to stop peoples sex drive. I'd rather enjoy it guilt free.
Abstinence is a farce. Humans have sexual drives. Look what happened with the priests. Hell, a friend went into the seminary and had to drop out because he said there was to much of a gay sex orgy thing going on. Granted, I'm sure he was exaggerating but still.
It's unnatural to expect people to go without sex. Let the priests marry.
i split the difference...gave myself up to the Lord, AND had awesome sex.
Conventional logic says topic starter is a pedophile. Since taking a "vow of chastity" essentially means you get to have sex with choir boys. Or altar boys. Or whatever.
(I am also just kidding, but hey, fun thread.)
Did you know that teens who got the "abstinence only" form of sex-education in high school were much more likely to get pregnant and get infected by sexually transmitted diseases?
Obviously, sex-ed that focuses on "abstinence only" doesn't work.
Now, I'm speechless...almost. You were created to have sex. How did you even find this site? No disrespect, WELCOME...but, now I'm speechless.
April Fool's day was two weeks ago, dude.
LSD and sex....
.....My pappy allways told me, every peace of ass you refuse is one less you are not going to get.....
That and every time you turn down a chance to get "piece" of mind, you go downhill mentally.
Anybody want to bet that grandlarson (with a whopping 6 posts to his name) is just a troll or sock puppet?