Know When to Go

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Petherick_Poundlouder, Mar 10, 2009.

1. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

I think guys should pay attention to this. Sometimes they over-stay their welcome, and this is only for those times you were meeting a girl for the first time. Its good to make a quick impression, leave, and get the number. Don't stick around too long. The conversation may grow dull, her attention will go elsewhere, and you'll overall lose.

So...where is the question?

Well, this is only my thoughts. Is this a truth? Should it be a rule of thumb to make that quick impression and go? Is less more?

And also, what I'd like to know is what has been the most effective for you in getting your #? Sometimes I see the convo is great, she likes me (so far :)) BUT I have no relaxed, smooth, non-forced way of asking for her #. I dont like asking straight out, and I've heard just saying "It'd be cool to see you again, can I put my/your # in your/my phone?" or something of that sort works, but sometimes it just doesn't fit the convo.

idk..

Also, guys comment too. I just thought this'd be interesting discussion, or fun or w/e :)

2. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

Is this a rule for women and relationships or just for a first time meeting.

If they gets bored that easily maybe a relationship with this person is a bad idea.
    I happen to love it when they make me not want to leave.

3. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey, I have to go meet up with my (friends, cousins, whatever) right now, but I'd really like to hang out with you sometime soon (feel free to elaborate briefly on anything interesting she might have mentioned)...let me get your number, and we'll meet up for (lunch, drinks, dinner).

4. Principessa

Gold Member

Mr. Smooth strikes again. :cool:

5. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

I'm agreeing with this one. If I like talking to someone, it won't hurt to chat for hours on the first meeting or get their number and continue later.

6. earllogjam

Gold Member

Offer her YOUR number. If she's interested she'll call you. It puts her in a less awkward position of rejecting you to your face.

7. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Being drunk helps. Last time I did it, about two months ago, it was a hottie on roller blades. It was midnight, so I asked her why she was roller blading at midnight. We talked for a bit, and she was using her iphone (actually, some toy with a tiny keyboard) for an mp3 player. I said, "that's a neat toy", and she said yeha, and pulled it out, and started showing it to me, then I said "Oh, let me put my number in it" and she said, "Ok", then I saw she had a daughter, and we talked a bit about her little girl, while I put in "new end sexy dude 555-4567"

LoL

She never called, but I didnt care (nor did I honeslty expect her to), cuz my friends were hella impressed.

My rule of thumb is... never ask. Never, ever use a question mark. Rephrase.

#7 B_New End, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  8. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Thats what I thought - because I dont like ASKING. That is the biggest word to me. Asking for a phone number. I feel awkward asking for it myself because its never how my convo's w/girls go. I'm not that type of person to ask, so when I want it i just want to know how to get it with her consent without asking, lol.

So that is a good idea.

Draft saved Draft deleted