know why massage parlors are so popular????

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you sign up for a double for you and your partner, and you get a massage in the same room, they let you have time to have sex afterwards!!!!!

Me and my girl fucked a GREAT quickie with a fair amount of time for fourplay (i.e. sucking toes, talking dirty, etc...)

When we were done, we open the door to pay they bill and the therapists were right outside the door with the goofiest grins on their faces. lol. We laughed it off and talked about how great the session was but never mentioning what was happening when they were away.

They know you're fucking, they want you to fuck! Everyones happy!

Years later there might be a video of me fucking on the internet, but who cares! LOL J/k

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hmmm not sure they really WANT you to do that, per se, but I do agree that the whole intended goal of the side by side massage is to encourage the good sensual connection between participants (perhaps later in the comfort and privacy of your own room...) Not sure if your behavior would be indecent/ could land you in hot water for public indecency... but it's definately hot and good for you for having the balls to take advantage of the situation! I'd just say be careful in the future dude :)

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you sign up for a double for you and your partner, and you get a massage in the same room, they let you have time to have sex afterwards!!!!!

Me and my girl fucked a GREAT quickie with a fair amount of time for fourplay (i.e. sucking toes, talking dirty, etc...)

Mmm... Fourplay! Sounds like a fun romp for four people. Oh ... wait ... that was a typo. Wasn't it? :wink:

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Despite misspelling, that sounds awesome. I'd love to have people listening in on me getting down to business. Plus, most massage parlors have Asian women giving the massage. I'd love to open the door to see a group of pretty little Asian women smiling and giggling about what they had just heard.