knowing the size of her husband

D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Experimental Member
Media
any guys who have had affairs with married women ever know for a fact (based on what the wife has said or seeing the husband in locker room) that you are bigger than the husband and by how much?

how did it make you feel?

true stories only please. No "I am 14 inchs and he was 2 inches and it was awesome."

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not sure if this qualifies but having seen male friends and at the gym or swimming situations (ie where you would see how hung/not hung the men are) and then knowing their wives and thinking 'that poor woman' or 'wow, why is she not bowlegged'...lol

Reactions: mib348

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
can't say i have bruddah. also, and this may make me sound kinda dorky, but i refuse to be the other guy. i think cheating is one of the worst things you can do in a relationship, and i won't do it. i've been cheated on, and it sucked, and we weren't married or anything. i can't imagine what it would feel like for learn my wife was having an affair

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
My close friend fucked my wife for years, with my blessing. He knew from the locker room and from the nude beach that his cock dwarfed mine, as his was huge, and mine is average.

The thought of his big cock fucking my wife got me very excited, and still does, even though they are no longer able to get together because of geography. He never gave off the slightest vibe that he considered himself the alpha male and me inferior. He has always respected the relationship that my wife and I have, and sharing her with him has been one of the most positive and sexually gratifying parts of my life.

It was male bonding to the max, even though, unlike me, he is straight and we never had MMF sex. I am proud to have been man enough to not feel threatened for my friend fucking the one woman -- my wife -- whom he craved more than all those other women he could easily have had.

To this day, the experience of fucking my wife and cumming inside her is enhanced considerably by the knowledge that his cock has been inside that cunt so many times and that the two of them had such a loving and sexually charged relationship.

Last edited:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Not being married or a guy might mean I have no place in this thread but never mind.

I don`t know about other women but I don`t really discuss the size of previous or present partners dick with anyone. I also don`t compare one guy with another, particularly when it comes to something that is unchangable like penis size. If I were going to I`d probably try to do it in a positive way.

Therefore if you are going on what a wife has told you about her husband when you are having an afair with her, are you sure she isn`t inflating your ego.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Will a simple yes do ? OK so maybe not.. here goes :

I've discussed it here before but a girl I slept with told her friends about the sex etc etc and i was flat out approached by one of her girl friends on a night out who just "needed some big cock" , and that's how it happened.

I was a lot bigger than he was, she was very graphic about things and towards the end she got very physical riding my cock and she bled a little.. We'd ( well she ) had torn her inside a little from being too vigorous.

I knew about the ouch and the bleeding at the time but didn't know what the reason was, it's a very old standing joke now that "i broke her friends bajingo" that comes out over wine if we hang out without current partners... I'm also bigger than her current partner and something tells me before long there's going to be the talk....

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
never an affair or such, but I do know for a fact that my ex wife married a man who has a much smaller than average cock. the guy that she married and me happened to have a few common friends/aquaintences and I was told by 2 of them that he was every bit as smaller than average as I was bigger than average. (we were all from the same neighborhood and they both went to the same highschool as him and happened to belong to the same gym as I did so they had seen both our cocks that way, and 1 of them also tag fucked a few women with me during our bar hanging days)

I also brought it up once to my ex during a conversation and point blank asked her if she missed my big cock since I hear that her new man is pretty small. she got anoyed at that and said size wasn't everything and she always thought it was uncomfortable having sex we me anyway so she didn't care. which I then said meant it was true..he was small. she just kind of smiled and said for me to stop acting like a school boy and to not worry...he couldn't come close to me in size. never brought it up again anywhere because he's actually not a bad guy....but I enjoy the knowledge I admit that he's so small and I am so big.