Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First time you have to let a doctor examine your dick can make you a bit nervous - and maybe your dick a bit hard. But at least if you live in a city you're unlikely to see the doctor outside the clinic

If you live in a small town, he might be a friend, a friend of your parents or a parent of your kids friends - what's it like to have to talk about your cock to someone you know ? How does it feel the next time you see them out and about knowing that they know how long and thick (and hard) you are ?

lowhangers23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First Post hahah anyways

Well here a few months ago i had kidney stones well the ER dr said he wanted to check me for a hernia just in case. Well at this point in my life i was/still am really insecure. There have only been 3 people in my life see my dick. well my dick was unusually small and i was really embarrased but didnt really care due to the morphin(my best friend btw haha) but anyways he said i should get a follow up by my family dr. Prior to this i hadnt seen my dr since i was 10 or 12. So i talked to my mom bout a good dr and went to this guy told him what was up and he asked a couple questions and i dropped my pants. Well i have this problem when i get naked i almost always get hard which is what happened when he was checkin my business. I turned beat red and was extremely embarrased. Basically i didnt have one so i showed my dick to some guy for no reason....

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Well i don't have a penis but for 14 years i worked in maternity thus working with gynaecologists.

My gynaecologist was the one i worked with for 11 years,weirdly enough i didnt find it that embarrassing really as i know he is a fabulous doctor and i trust him implicitly.

My 3 youngest children were delivered by him and the midwives at the births were all colleagues.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cool with it - most of the drs. (GP & dermo) are friends - people I am OK with & they with me - knowing my sexuality.

One thing that always has amazed me, besides some of the cocks here, is how often we ask others for mechanic referrals but not often for a good doctor - who is, the mechanic of the body!

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First Post hahah anyways

Well here a few months ago i had kidney stones well the ER dr said he wanted to check me for a hernia just in case. Well at this point in my life i was/still am really insecure. There have only been 3 people in my life see my dick. well my dick was unusually small and i was really embarrased but didnt really care due to the morphin(my best friend btw haha) but anyways he said i should get a follow up by my family dr. Prior to this i hadnt seen my dr since i was 10 or 12. So i talked to my mom bout a good dr and went to this guy told him what was up and he asked a couple questions and i dropped my pants. Well i have this problem when i get naked i almost always get hard which is what happened when he was checkin my business. I turned beat red and was extremely embarrased. Basically i didnt have one so i showed my dick to some guy for no reason....

The REASON you showed him was a good one. Your health. You were told that you didn't have something serious to worry about. That is a good thing worth knowing.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He's a pro. He's seen it all. Some men ejaculate at the doctor's, with very little provocation. He won't think two thoughts about it, unless he's jealous, which considering that penis, he's entitled to be. Then, he'll think two thoughts, but keep them both to himself.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All of my doctors have looked, just to check, but none have gotten it hard in the doctors office.
Strange, especially when you are coming in with the complaint of ED.

But the guys are right - They see these things and wierder stuff every day.
I was more ashamed at going to get a colonoscopy than I was getting my penis checked for diseases etc.
And wouldn't you know it.. The colonoscopy doctor was HOT AS HELL!!!
I got a good look, then...he knocked me out for the procedure :(

aviators

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
the last time i went to the doctor's office, he asked me a few questions
like have i had sex yet:no
do you drink or smoke:no
blah blah blah
and then he just said he wouldn't look, but he just needed to feel or touch my balls
something along those lines, but it was awkward and weird, but he is a well respected doctor and my dad goes to him too, so i thought nothing of it

nudepierced

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess I am lucky, I live in a medium size town and run into my Drs once in a while, My GP is great he is younger than me and has kids, my kids 20 and 25 and wife go to him, I had an appointment for something and told him I was going to get a pa and that I should let him know incase there happened to be a problem. He told me to stop so he could check it out I was his first person to get one and he would like to check it out so he would know more incase he had other men come in with one. He also knows I am gay/bi, he is just a great Doc

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had the same doctor for about 12 years until he decided to leave the practice and open his own down in Florida. I was very comfortable with him and would get a complete physical on a yearly basis. I now go to a friend who I went to High School with. We were good friends in HS so I really feel comfortable with him as well.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my doctor is a woman, examined me yrs ago. I was a little nervous at exam time, but no big deal. all info is private. I had more of problem asking her for some ED meds, but she's cool, she made a recommendation based off what she and her husband use.

I am more likely to run into a gal I slept with, than my doctor in this town. luckily, I am faily well endowed. it's kind of known. one former lover introduced me to her gf and added, "he's got a big dick". kind of embarrassing.

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If he's like any other person in a thriving business that deals with volume be it people or service, it's entirely likely that within a moment of you walking out of his or her door, he or she have no recollection of you or your junk the next time your paths cross. In a volume environment, you have no choice but to focus on what's in front of you the moment it's in front of you and when it's no longer in front of you, it's gone and you move on to the next situation. It's nothing personal, just a fact of life.