"Knows What To Do With It"

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is pretty common to hear women say size doesn't matter as long as he "knows what to do with it."

First, let's make it a given the good sex is a full contact sport with mouths, tongues, hands and generally rubbing up against each other. This leaves us with penetration and intercourse.

Here's the question:

What constitutes "knows what to do with it" for a well endowed guy. Or what does a man have to do, in your opinion, to earn style points once you get down to fucking.

sillysally: Okay, I'll give this a try. I'm not sure that this advice is specific to big guys, though. Haven't had enough to be an expert.

First of all, I'll assume you are a gentleman and we have had plenty of foreplay. When properly warmed up I am pretty wet and don't need much extra lube. This will vary woman to woman.

The next thing to know is that anticipation is everything. Don't just get in there an start banging. In the later stages of foreplay, begin teasing me. Rub you cock around my slit. Do overdue it. Just enough to make me want you more. You might even push the head up against me to the point it just starts to push the lips apart. That first entry is the best part. Give me a few hints of that grand entrance and then pull back. It'll make me want it even more.

When you do finally penetrate me, go slow. Don't just ram it in. Again, this first penetration is a great feeling. Don't cheat me out of it by slamming it in me.

Once we are fucking, give it some variety. Mix in a string of short strokes with one deept one. Spend some time concentrating on the first 1/4 or so of my vagina, then push it in once and remind of of what you've got. Follow that up with some grinding, keep it in deep and grind against my clit. Then you might do some long pumping, butthink like a dancer - move you hips as you go. And don't bang me, make love to me. I'm not a punching bag.

Another word here about the clit. This is my most sensitive part. Find every reason to grind against it, drag across it, etc. If you keep this in mind as you are stroking and keep finding new ways to stimulate me with your cock and pubic bone, you will have a better chance of making me come.

A word about bottoming out. I actually don't mind this, assuming it is done with some care. I do not want you to batter my internal organs. That hurts. However, if you gently poke my cervix and show me that you can reach all the way in, I won't mind.

Finally, mix up the positions, but not too much. Maybe we could take turns choosing positions. I might want some woman on top, you might want a bit of doggy style. It should be give and take. I don't, however, like to play Twister, changing every few seconds. Nor do I like to be flung around like a rag doll. That's just me and others might have a different prefence.

If you can pull of something along these lines, you have a good chance of making me a happy woman. That's my definition of knowing what you are doing. I hope that helps.

yourclovergrl: Sally I dont think that anyone could have put it any better than you just did. Great job Girl!!!!!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seeing as how every woman is different in terms of the stimulation they need, I think it means different things to different women. If it were really as simple as "thrust long and slow," then they would just say that instead of something so vague. If there's one thing that I'm sure of when it comes to pleasing women, it's that you can't assume that what worked for one will work for the next.

As for what it means for a guy who's endowed, except for being able to hit some more spots in some positions, not that much. Having a bigger dick doesn't help you tease her, doesn't give you better timing, doesn't help you read her reaction about when to keep going and when to stop, and probably doesn't make her love you more.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, Silly. I nearly had to towel myself off after that. I see that you have at least one person that agrees with your assessment.

Aloof - you are actually making my point. I was hopiing for a few different responses. I think everyone know that one size doesn't fit all. Honestly, I wasn' looking for any response from guys.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by aloofman@Sep 5 2004, 10:35 PM
Having a bigger dick doesn't help you tease her ...
I agree with most of what's been said but not that. I think I've learnt pretty well how to harness my size for an extremely effective tease every now and them. I'd love to do it more often but that would spoil the (very powerful) effect.

Just one other thought about the topic .. this is a two way street, or ought to be. Anything that makes one partner feel like the consumer and the other the performer of sex is bad. As SillySally implied, it is just that .. a partnership. She needs "to know what she's doing" as well.