Athleticlad

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Do they fuck with other guys? Their dicks don’t do it for me lol

No to other guys, but they're freakin hot. Their dicks, bodies, faces and personalities all do it for me. ;-) Definitely worth subscribing.

18653907.jpg

cooper32

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never seen them.
Their page is really good. been subscribed for a few months last year and they supply great content. lengthy videos. they're both vers so they make videos of both of them fucking each other and collabs with other guys. they're worth checking out.
FZ4xqZHVUAM7i7Y.jpg

FU5tkbhXwAAZtwU.jpg
FSA5y0BWYAQT-KP.jpg
FR8Nt6nXwAY0u5Z.jpg
FW4tveVXEAcqKEZ.jpg

Sumnerblayne

Experimental Member
Media
Township of Upper Augusta, Pennsylvania, US
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi!
Loved reading all the comments on here. Just wanted to address a couple things. So much on our page has evolved over the years. But now there is so much content on our page. We have over 350 videos. Many of the videos are Koaty and I fucking but we also have solo videos and blow jobs etc. We also have collabs and scenes with other creators on the page as well. We continue to add videos every week. All of this is included in the membership and not PPV. We do not do ads anymore for other pages. If you haven’t been subscribed in a while or have never been subscribed, right now the page is 40% off. You get 2 guys for one page. Feel free to comment any questions. Also we are both homosexuals and love having sex with men

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a sub to their OF and I would HIGHLY recommend it. They're extremely hot together and the fucking is just so great. Definitely worth it
You joined today? Not taking your advice. You’re probably him.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve re subbed and I’m having a great time. They seem dangerously close to some collabs but will have to wait and see. Also Sum has been bottoming more recently and it is hot AF!!! Away to enjoy some more right this very minute
One of the guys they messed around with is holding the camera in the hotel video when they are against the glass door. They have asked their fan base if they would want to see colabs or not. They have also said it’s a lot of work for a colab. You have to get signed release and ID to submit to onlyfans to post the videos.

michaelandersin22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I subscribed to them when their page was on sale and I thought there content was pretty good. One thing I did not like though was them saying "Most videos on the page over 10 minutes Long" in their bio but most of their videos are well under 10 mins. If you're going to be so specific, at least let it be true.

They don't post as frequent as well so I would probably wait a year, if that, to resubscribe again

cooper32

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been subscribed to them for a few months now (and still is) and they do have really hot videos. my major selling point when I look for new OF pages is how's the fucking and showing face. and they are really good at it. my only wish is that their vids will be longer and that they will post videos more frequently. i'm a sucker for 20+ min. videos but their vids are around 5-10 and they have some 15+ min. videos. but all in all they are insanely hot couple who you can tell enjoy making those vids and each other. definitely at least worth checking out if anyone's into couples.