Kobe adjusts his dick

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Kobe probably has a little dick, he has a ugly face and that is why the best he can get female wise are sluts that everybody fucked. You what basketball player does have a big dick? Shawn Bradley. He is 7'6

Hardly. Just because the guy is 7'6 does not mean that he has a big dick. There are several 5ft.5 guys with monsters. Or are you one of those haters on here that gets pissed when a black guy is said to have a big dick, so you go and find a white guy?

And Kobe is sexy. He can get it from quite a few people, and doesn't have to rely on "sluts" to fuck him.

Reactions: atopwithaheart

B_HungSoLow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kobe probably has a little dick, he has a ugly face and that is why the best he can get female wise are sluts that everybody fucked. You what basketball player does have a big dick? Shawn Bradley. He is 7'6

maceov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, I think the nudie picture of Kobe is real, and that's because I just took a BUNCH of Screen Caps from this video clip and he has a big fat BONER in his pants. It seems he's trying to hide it and make it go back down. He's looking like he is at least ELEVEN or TWELVE full-on inches.

Hmmm... No wonder the slutty little Catelyn, or whatever her name was, was so pissed off when he bent her over the chair and rammed ALL OF THAT up her little ol' poop chute! LOL

Kobe Daddy is packing a great BIG, FAT, LONG, ANACONDA between those well-muscled thighs!!! YUMMY!!!

Attachments

cookie

Just Browsing
Media
Balljunkie, right on point. I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

Read some of the comments about Chris Brown. That is a big cock by any definition, but some insist on calling it skinny. If it were a white guy, same cock, he would be a god. Everything is racial in America. Can't get past race about anything.

Lambycake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kobe probably has a little dick, he has a ugly face and that is why the best he can get female wise are sluts that everybody fucked.

Rude and nastyand hateful.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Balljunkie, right on point. I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

Read some of the comments about Chris Brown. That is a big cock by any definition, but some insist on calling it skinny. If it were a white guy, same cock, he would be a god. Everything is racial in America. Can't get past race about anything.

Thanks, Cookie. I see it all the time whenever a black guy with a big dick is brought up. It has gotten so annoying.

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
Thanks, Cookie. I see it all the time whenever a black guy with a big dick is brought up. It has gotten so annoying.

I agree, this site is full of closeted rascist. White guy with average size at best is praised while black dude with big dick is called derogatory names. By the way for those whites who didn't know Chris Brown is mixed, there is a lot of you in him.