KOBE BRYANT CHARGE WITH SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

kwame: I just can't believe it because he is my idol. I wish him well i know that girl probably framed him. What do you guys think?

2. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: When it comes to stars, people are always out to get them for money. It's a shame. They may have gotten the wrong guy! *Points at Allen Iverson*

3. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: Innocent until proven guilty.

4. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: I agree AnonyMs, but I think you have the wrong country...

5. Imported

Gold Member

kwame: I was surprised to see a statement from Kobe saying "that he made a mistake of adultery". Could they charge someone with sexual assault if your penis is larger than normal and it cause damage to her? Maybe that's what happen. I guess we all have to see what surfaces next. I'm really sorry for both of the families involved because their lives will be changed forever.

6. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    [quote author=kwame link=board=99;num=1057554581;start=0#4 date=07/18/03 at 16:20:16] Could they charge someone with sexual assault if your penis is larger than normal and it cause damage to her?  [/quote]

Wasn't that Mike Tysons rape defense? Didn't his counsel claim that the sex was consentual, and that the various injuries and abrasions, presumed to be signs of forced sex, were really just the consequence of Tyson's "larger than normal" penis?

7. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Are we assuming Kobe is large? I thought I've seen a pic of Mike, I laugh at that one...

I am shocked that he committed adultery. Why can't guys just stick with one mate and be faithful?!!!!!! However, I don't believe he raped her. She's just a leech.

8. Imported

Gold Member

kwame: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=99;num=1057554581;start=0#6 date=07/18/03 at 21:13:00]Are we assuming Kobe is large? I thought I've seen a pic of Mike, I laugh at that one...

I am shocked that he committed adultery. Why can't guys just stick with one mate and be faithful?!!!!!! However, I don't believe he raped her. She's just a leech. [/quote]
    I don't believe he raped her either but just a weakness for women. He put himself in the situation when he can't keep his penis in his pants. He said that he love his wife with all his heart but I wonder was he saying that when he was screwing that 19 year old. Truthfully, if a woman offer you a screw what man you know will turn it down. It can happen to anyone. I know I would probably went for it myself. The only thing is that I'm not married and I won't be for a long time. Doe's anyone think he just got married to early? I wish him and his family the best.

9. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: No I don't believe he got married too early. There is no time table for marriage really. Some people can do it at 18 (or before) and still have a solid relationship many years later. What man would turn down offered sex? If I were married I WOULD and many others if they know what's good for them will also. It's a shame men don't really know how to control themselves.

10. Imported

Gold Member

kwame: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=99;num=1057554581;start=0#8 date=07/19/03 at 08:27:36]No I don't believe he got married too early. There is no time table for marriage really. Some people can do it at 18 (or before) and still have a solid relationship many years later. What man would turn down offered sex? If I were married I WOULD and many others if they know what's good for them will also. It's a shame men don't really know how to control themselves.[/quote]

I'm glad that you would not give into the sensations of getting your rock off after you say I do to your wife. I just know now it would be hard for me because I'm getting it thrown at me so much. I think this is a wakeup call for all guys. Now I'm going to try to think with my brain and not let the head between my legs rule me. I can't lie its going to be hard because it will be really hard for me to say no after I'm already hard. I cheated on my girlfriend while she was out of town. Now seeing how it affected Kobe eventhough he's married is making me think about how it could affect my life.

11. Imported

Gold Member

kwame: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=99;num=1057554581;start=0#8 date=07/19/03 at 08:27:36]No I don't believe he got married too early. There is no time table for marriage really. Some people can do it at 18 (or before) and still have a solid relationship many years later. What man would turn down offered sex? If I were married I WOULD and many others if they know what's good for them will also. It's a shame men don't really know how to control themselves.[/quote]

I'm glad that you would not give into the sensations of getting your rock off after you say I do to your wife. I just know now it would be hard for me because I'm getting it thrown at me so much. I think this is a wakeup call for all guys. Now I'm going to try to think with my brain and not let the head between my legs rule me. I can't lie its going to be hard because it will be really hard for me to say no after I'm already hard. I cheated on my girlfriend while she was out of town. Now seeing how it affected Kobe eventhough he's married is making me think about how it could affect my life.

12. Imported

Gold Member

13. Imported

Gold Member

14. Imported

Gold Member

15. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: CALM DOWN! :D

I'm sorry you cheated on your girlfriend... :(
    That's not a good start. Many think they can get away with it, but it always tends to come back to bite. It's just not worth it to cheat. Be faithful! Men already have a bad rep... why continue it?

16. Imported

Gold Member

inquiringmind: Hi,

I am too through! The latest in this sorry saga is that the young woman who claimed Kobe raped here is having her medical records closed or destroyed because his defense wants to use them to say that she is mentally unstable. Now I am a woman and I believe that rape should be punished. But I have a real problem with a woman who it alleged bragged to her friends about "being with" Kobe Bryant and then when mommy and daddy got involved was suddenly raped. I have talked with a number of other women and most of them old and young, shook their heads and agreed with me. If we want to be seen as equal and liberated  then stop playing kiddie games. Stay out of a married  man's bedroom! Don't play the game, if you can't take the blame!!!  I know I sound like I hate my own gender,  but this kind of behavior makes it hard for women when they really do have things legitimately happen to them.
    Now, if the man did rape her, he needs to pay for his actions .But if he didn't, she needs to stop playing games and be a woman. If his life can be ripped apart why not hers?

Pissed off Female,

Inquiring mind

17. Imported

Gold Member

HUMONGOUS: has anyone heard how hung kobe actaully is?

Draft saved Draft deleted