Kobe Bryant & Magic Johnson

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone seen any nude pics posted online ?

We certainly heard a lot about them in the news over the last few years ... but has anyone seen any pictures of the Legendary Endowments of these guys?

Inquiring Minds want to know ... ;-)

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear Shaq, despite his size is quite average. This is from that video girl who wrote a book....

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Throbbingmandingo said:
I'm waiting to hear from you mydeepthroat.

Not sure what to do at this point ... :confused:

Checked out that impressive photo you included in your profile and sent you a message and email asking you to contact me ... :confused:

Sure looks like you could make use of MYDEEPTHROAT and MORE ... :biggrin1:

Wish there were more people in my area having trouble because of their size that want to meat up ... :biggrin1:

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
you will have to research this, because i am not going to even try to post a non working link, but here is what I have heard about Kobe. During the whole Rape Trial in Colorado, there were reports that the female accuser, had allegedly made statements about Kobe's super sized cock. These reports indicated that Kobe was so long and thick that he somehow internally damaged the female rape accuser. But who really knows the truth.

As for Mr. Magic Johnson, you would have to read between the lines of a variety of tell all books regarding other celebrities who hung out with him in his party animal heydays. be dilligent and let us all know what you find out.

ericlane

Experimental Member
Media
you will have to research this, because i am not going to even try to post a non working link, but here is what I have heard about Kobe. During the whole Rape Trial in Colorado, there were reports that the female accuser, had allegedly made statements about Kobe's super sized cock. These reports indicated that Kobe was so long and thick that he somehow internally damaged the female rape accuser. But who really knows the truth.

As for Mr. Magic Johnson, you would have to read between the lines of a variety of tell all books regarding other celebrities who hung out with him in his party animal heydays. be dilligent and let us all know what you find out.

shocked kobe doesnt appear to be hung

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hear Shaq, despite his size is quite average. This is from that video girl who wrote a book....

Oh..just imagine than..his big hands holding his average penis must give impression it is really really tiny..

How disappointing..

:rolleyes: