Kobe Bryant

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: I was talking with my girlfriend last night about the Kobe case, and we were arguing about something.

The girl apparently sustained some sort of 'lacerations' around her vagina from the sex. They are saying that the lacerations are inconcistent with consensual sex.

So, this is a board full of big dicks (no pun intended :D), and women who have been with big dicks.

I've seen soreness, and maybe a little blood (although the spotting usually comes the next day), but never a laceration.

Has anyone experienced lacerations from normal sex? Or even rough sex? My girlfriend thinks it's possible (although she's never experienced it) that the girl could end up with those injuries from normal sex, and I'm a little more skeptical.

2. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: For me the answer is the same as to the old question, "Do you smoke after sex?"

I don't know; I never looked.

I have been pretty darn sore. And after the first time, I had to wear a pad for a few hours.

3. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: hate to bust your bubble rain, but my wife within the last 3 months just informed me that she tears some when we have sex, and I asked her if it was becuase she wasnt wet enought, and she said no that she could be the nile river and it happens, she says that it is the girth of my penis, and the fact that sometimes we change positions before she can adjust to my size, both length and girth...and I was completely unware of this until one night she peed afterwards and said that it stung and I was very concerned, and that is when she told me that she will tear some during sex, and I knew that she would get very sore and sometimes we had to take some time off inbetween, but i thought it due to soreness, but that was just one factor...hope this helps you, ok now in my opinion, I think that story about kobe is BS. If it were true it would be splashed all over the headlines, rather than urban myths.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: well ive never torn, but ive never been with a huge guy either...
    that said, i will say that there is some pretty tender skin down there, and yeah id vote some girls could very well tear some... consentual rough or just normal sex.
    it doesnt take much of a tear to bleed pretty good from a spot like that...
    i think the story is crap too...
    who knows maybe he did, but he knows better surely to be so stupid. then again??
    but at any rate, i surely do see her as agreeing and later deciding to *change her mind* ya know??
    suppose he *IS* innocent of rape, well his image is ruined anyway....
    so much for justice... :-/
    innocent until proven guilty, huh? not hardly....
    sometimes i think the media should keep their noses out of other peoples business....

5. jay_too

jay_too New Member

The Koby Bryant story is and should be really scary to all dudes.

"Stop" even after partial penetration means "STOP!!" This has happened to me about three times; I never did figure out the "why" on two of the occasions. The first time was on a high school football road trip when she sought me out and wanted to spend some time alone. Promising? you betcha! An hour later after foreplay and me shooting a load or two (in frustration), she said, "Stop! I have changed my mind." I got dressed and asked, "Do you want to explain?"

"There is nothing to explain." By the end of the school year, she had done the same thing to 4 or 5 other guys. Needless to say, she became known as a tease [maybe a shade more graphic]. By her senior year in high school, few guys would even speak to her.

To answer your question about lacerations, I asked a girl friend and she said, "Definitely, lacerations can occur during sex for a variety of reasons besides size."

I feel for Kobe and his accuser. Both of them are going to need counseling when this thing is over.

jay

6. Imported

Gold Member

inquiringmind: Hi,
    This is the most frustrating situation. As I woman I have very mixed feelings about it. There is so much that is not known but I really do not think in this case the victim protection legislation is serving those involved well. Just say she he did not rape her. His career, marriage, are down the toilet, while she is protected from view or retaliation. I have a real problem with the stories of her bragging and the panties with other men's semen in them as well as the conflicting stories. If this young woman has emotional problems that needs to be known. It could have bearing on the interpretations of things. All I can say to Kobe is "was your brain functioning?" What about his lovely young wife who I am sure was devastated. Vanessa Williams gave some perspective and levity to the situation. She basically thought That Kobe had been stupid to put himself in such a compromising situation but that she did not think it was true. She related her own loss of the Miss America Crown and her come back from bad choices. She did give a caveat to Kobe's teammate her delectable husband. That if she were Vanessa she would not have been sitting there with him. He would have been afraid to have her near for fear that she would kick his ass when he got home. Good thought!

Inquiringmind

7. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: [quote author=inquiringmind link=board=99;num=1065807102;start=0#5 date=10/16/03 at 07:45:38] Just say she he did not rape her. His career, marriage, are down the toilet, while she is protected from view or retaliation. [/quote]

Eh, not entirely. If he's found not guilty, I don't think his career will be affected at all. As for his marriage -- even if he didn't rape the woman, he did cheat on his wife, and that issue needs to be dealt with regardless of what the alleged victim accused him of.

In principle, of course, you're right -- the victim protection law is subject to abuse. I'm not familiar enough with the law to know if there are any checks against that sort of thing, but I'd hazard a guess: If someone fabricated a rape accusation just to fuck up someone else's life, that would be probably actionable as an act of perjury or libel.

Draft saved Draft deleted