Kobe Bryant

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Imported, Aug 13, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Latino25MTY: Rumors are very strong that Kobe has a huge one, especially on this trial thing he's involved.
    Has anyone heard, read or confirmed in some way that?! If so, what's his size?? I find him attractive actually, to be honest.

2. jonb

Gold Member

I don't know if he is or isn't; I do know that she joked about being raped afterward, which is not typical of a rape victim at all.

3. blar

blar New Member

I believe her lawyers (or was it her) said that her vagina was damaged (red, irritated, swollen) after the encounter and this was do to the fact that he has a large penis....I think they requested naked pictures of him but I doubt it was granted.

I was never really a fan of Kobe Bryant but I have to say that he is innocent....that bitch just wants money <_<

4. bigbutnothuge

bigbutnothuge Member

Um, I dont really think so( unless they are stupid). Her lawyers alleged that her vagina was damaged because she was RAPED. Vaginal trauma can be a sign of forced penetration. Being well hung would actually be good for his DEFENSE as he could claim that the damage was not caused by forced but by his large size.

I have always wondered myself if perhaps she could not handle the Kobe Beef.

5. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Or was the guy she had sex with a few hours later hung bigger than Kobe?

6. Donk

Donk New Member

That is right. There is a (pretty bad) novel by Alan Dershowitz (part of O.J.&#39;s Dream Team) called "The Advocate&#39;s Devil" in which this same situation was present. A basketball player was charged with rape. The medical experts explained that the woman&#39;s vaginal injuries would be consistent with either rape with an average/small penis or consensual sex with a large penis. The basketball player claimed to be large, but when his defense attorney said, good, let&#39;s get a doctor to measure you and testify, he backed down and it was strongly suggested (but never really revealed in the book) that he actually had a very small penis.

So, if Kobe really is large, the defense should play that up. He has not denied having sex with the woman, just said that it was not rape. The lesson for those of us with large ones: be careful who you have sex with&#33;

7. naughty

Gold Member

OK....

I really do not like getting into the Kobe thing but i just have to jump in here&#33; At the beginning of this trial I wanted to give Kobe the "pluck on the head" award&#33; What could you have been thinking&#33; But it has gone from bad to worse. This young woman needs to wear the shades of shame&#33; I can not think of words bad enough for her right now.When I think of all of the legitimate rape cases that are damaged by foolishness like this I want to scream. The woman had multiple men&#39;s semen in her body&#33; She bragged to her friends and then is getting paid? Please &#33; Give me a stick to beat the "ho" down&#33; If you are going to play with the big boys, be willing to take what you ask for&#33; DOnt play innocent when you know you were wrong&#33; No Actually give his wife a stick to beat his silly ass with and then hers&#33;

Naughty

8. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

Never have sex with anyone crazier than youself?

Take care

Ceg

9. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Regardless of size, just keep it in your jock, unless you like buying seven carat pink diamonds for the wife. :wacko:

10. jonb

Gold Member

How about the obvious? Namely that he shouldn&#39;t sleep with white girls if he doesn&#39;t want to get in trouble with the cops. (R Kelly isn&#39;t even being charged with statutory rape, despite being filmed.)

Oh, someone claimed that since semen samples proved two guys slept with her, that only meant he slept with her twice. And somehow mutated so rapidly between ejaculations that our own ORCABOMBER would want a culture to see how that works.

11. Imported

Gold Member

relatedtonone256: The prosecution&#39;s case seems to be falling apart before our eyes - I say the defense lawyers really did a good job. Kobe is always respectful when appearing on camera and the lawyers really know how to control her client (as opposed to...say...Jackson). Note that this is all before the actual trial begins - we havent even gotten to jury selection or cross examination yet and the whole thing is folding like a house of cards.

On the other hand - the concequences if convicted are very harsh...it&#39;ll be interesting to see what happens.

12. Imported

Gold Member

Latino25MTY: OK, can we get a little bit focused on the subject? This is about "Celebrity Endowments". Honestly I dont care much about the legal aspect of the case. I was expecting more like information or details or any revealing picture with an impressive bulge or something.

13. naughty

Gold Member

Well,

Like it or not, the trial has ended and the civil suit was thrown out . I hope Kobe and this young woman have learned something from the experience.

Naughty

14. blar

blar New Member

Yea thatÂ’s what they were fighting for the "forced penetration" subject and since he was said to be large........ they were some how saying that he was causing harm and a great deal of damage and pain to her making it seem kobe was some monster hurting and ripping the girl apart for his own pleasure. Yea it could be good for his defense but it can be also bad because of the way they are using it.

lol jonb your right if r kelly did that too white girls his case would not be so quite...geez the guy filmed it too. but it wasn&#39;t even headline news (well not as big as kobe&#39;s). But IMO R. kelly bought his way out of that case... he must of paid the girls something to make them drop it.

15. mindseye

Gold Member

Do you have a source for this? All the news outlets I read maintain that the woman is pressing on with her civil suit.

16. naughty

Gold Member

Hi MIndseye,

I heard it on ABC and on CNN.The case was thrown out of court by the judge.The prosecution of course then got in front of the cameras and stated that justice had not been served and that a brave young woman had been wronged.Well I guess that is up to the ages now ,isnt it?

Naughty

17. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    The criminal case was dismissed. The civil case is still going forward, for now.

LapDog2001

18. jonb

Gold Member

I smell a lawsuite [sic].

19. Imported

Gold Member

slmb900: I don&#39;t know if the hand size thing has been debunked on this site or not since I&#39;m new and there are so many people here who can confirm or deny it, but if you watch the NBA or are at least a fan of the Lakers you might have heard that Kobe&#39;s hand size is an issue. When they compare him to Jordan that&#39;s one of the minuses they bring up. Jordan, and other big dunkers like Dr J, had very oversized hands that could easily palm a basketball. It&#39;s something Kobe himself and Phil Jackson, who has coached Jordan and Kobe, both admitted. Is this hand size thing true at all?

20. Donk

Donk New Member

It is absolutely true. Big hands make it easier to palm a basketball.

Draft saved Draft deleted