Ryco75

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

jason1973

Superior Member
Media
Funny you say that, becAuse that's how I learned about him. After seeing the movie, I thought "Damn he's cute even as a blue skinned pointed ear mutant" haha. I cannot help to think he's gotta big thick one. Wishful thinking? Lol.

I get the feeling he's the kind of actor who would go nude for the right role. He showed his butt in Gallipoli, so I think he'd go further one day.

Reactions: russthewriter59

MisterBrightside

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Surprised there is nothing on here about this slim cutie. At 6'1" and skinny - he's gotta be packin a big fat one.

I’m always surprised he’s not more popular too! He only has 50K followers on Insta. Maybe he’s too eccentric for the average fangirl.

I actually ended up interacting with him about a year ago on Insta after I popped into a random livestream he was doing. I woke up the next morning to discover he’d DM-ed me at length in response to something I commented during his stream. Something to do with science vs religion.

He seemed really sweet and gay-friendly, in contrast to the douchey “influencers” who attract millions of followers. But I do worry about his frantic freemason rants. Hopefully, it’s just a youthful phase, and not something darker, fueled by substance abuse or mental illness. He was a child actor, after all.

jason1973

Superior Member
Media
That's nice to hear you had a positive experience with him. I think he's probably just going through a youthful phase... we all have that period where we think we're more switched on than everyone else, most of us grow out of it and look back on it as a somewhat embarassing experience. I'd assume the same is true for Kodi.

Reactions: MisterBrightside

Mihasus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
kodi-smit-mcphee-penis-naked.jpg

2.jpg

kodi-smit-mcphee-naked.jpg

kodi-smit-mcphee-nude.jpg

kodi-smit-mcphee-nude-ass.jpg

Source: gay-male-celebs.com