korean bath houses

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by tlovingit, Aug 17, 2008.

1. tlovingit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    anybody want to take a look at lots of soft dicks (or breasts and bush for females), check out a Korean bath houses. Traditional the baths are all nude, male and female separate. If your lucky to live in a diverse metropolitan area like myself, there is a world of different penis to take in. lots of fun! great to hear about all the different females from wife....Koreans, Russians, Spanish, blacks, whities like myself, etc.

#1 tlovingit, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  2. B_Footlongmeat

B_Footlongmeat New Member

Albums:
    Cool - thanks

3. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I spent a year in Korea while in the Army. I was at Camp Casey. Once, while on a field exercise, I needed a bath, and my unit aranged for my platoon and I to go to a bath house. I didn't get into the large bath tubs that are shared by many men, but I did take a shower. The showers were along the walls of the bath room. After a couple minutes, I realized that the Korean men were staring at my dick. I wasn't erect, and I didn't think they were gay, but just hadn't seen anything like this in the flesh. I retired from the Army after traveling the world a few times. I have many experiences from women of many nationalities.

Attached Files:

4. tlovingit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    not that i'm packing like you, i do have some size while soft, so i know what your talking about. There are some looks. Actually counter to the statistics, the are some hung younger koreans, maybe our american fast food is getting to them!

Draft saved Draft deleted