Photos & Videos Korean BL Stars

Lilac245

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
2022-12-07_235543.jpg

With the growing popularity of Korean BL this year, I think it's just right that we started our Korean BL appreciation thread. So hopefully guys you'll join me in this thread and let's talk about the hottest Korean BL stars! This one is soon to be launched BL no idea though when it will be aired, but from what I know this is like a typical Korean Drama, it has a corporate story line.

Lilac245

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
2022-12-09_011554.jpg

If you're looking for a heavy KBL drama, this one might be for you. It's called To My Star, it has two seasons, start with Season one though because the latest season connects with the first season. For Season 2 which is the above poster, I think the series has a very heavy theme. The main character can really be irritating but you have to be patient on the last episode everything will come together and you'll understand why he's behavin' like that..so give this BL a try, I think you're gonna like it.

Lilac245

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
2022-12-11_001311.jpg

The movie version of Semantic Error continues to top the list of streaming platform viki, i enjoyed watching this series, not sure though if the movie version will have extra scenes that was not launched during the series episodes...