Korean Circumcision

blair8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I take that back... there was no distinction made in the post between North and South Korea. Your post states only South Korea. I have done some research and found nothing yet about North Korea, so for a broad judgement about Korean circumsicion being high, I think proof is still needed.

I stated that "Korea has a very high circ rate."

I guess in this context it's not clear that we are talking about South Korea. Except that the poster mentions that they live in Seoul.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I stated that "Korea has a very high circ rate."

I guess in this context it's not clear that we are talking about South Korea. Except that the poster mentions that they live in Seoul.

Because of course, in Asia, if you live in South Korea, the only people you might experience sex with are others in South Korea. Anywho, I won't argue, you win.

blair8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's not my job to support your claim.

You waited 15 min for proof that would have taken you less than a minute on your own. Nice. Also, since you cited your authority as an Asian Studies scholar, I would assume you have proof to backup your claim that Koreans are likely to have slept with an uncut guy. Can I ask for evidence of your claim?

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You waited 15 min for proof that would have taken you less than a minute on your own. Nice. Also, since you cited your authority as an Asian Studies scholar, I would assume you have proof to backup your claim that Koreans are likely to have slept with an uncut guy. Can I ask for evidence of your claim?

Blah, blah, blah. I am a major in Japanese studies and a minor in asian studies. I'm not arguing with you because it's not worth it anymore.

I am anti circumcision, but many of you extreme anti circumcision people are making me want to change my mind. You all need to get a life and I am done with this thread. Bye... I won't read your worthless responses.

I take that back... there was no distinction made in the post between North and South Korea. Your post states only South Korea. I have done some research and found nothing yet about North Korea, so for a broad judgement about Korean circumsicion being high, I think proof is still needed.

Nor will you. Unless you're unaware of the political situation in North Korea, you won't be surprised to learn that North Korea does not release much of any information to the outside world about its health care system. Information which is released is not necessarily believable either given the lack of transparency and accountability in the DPRK government and the inability of neutral NGOs and governments to observe DPRK's health system.

What I believe we can surmise is that the DPRK has an extremely low circumcision rate because the United States had no opportunity to introduce it as has been the case in South Korea. I'm sure the DPRK has no inclination, even if only for propaganda purposes, to emulate the United States or its southern counterpart in this area. Circumcision would be a poor allocation of what are believed to be scarce health care resources in a country where famine is not unknown.

Blah, blah, blah. I am a major in Japanese studies and a minor in asian studies. I'm not arguing with you because it's not worth it anymore.

I am anti circumcision, but many of you extreme anti circumcision people are making me want to change my mind. You all need to get a life and I am done with this thread. Bye... I won't read your worthless responses.

Indignity in the face of factual challenge does not serve a scholar of anything well.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Good way to end up hating women. Relationships come and go, but you'll have a clip cock for life. South Korean circ is a legacy of the long U.S. occupation.

I'd try to talk some sense into you, but it probably wouldn't work. For whatever reason, adult men who want circ are often very determined. Very sad.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Good way to end up hating women. Relationships come and go, but you'll have a clip cock for life. South Korean circ is a legacy of the long U.S. occupation.

I'd try to talk some sense into you, but it probably wouldn't work. For whatever reason, adult men who want circ are often very determined. Very sad.

Yes it is his dick, he will do what he wants with it. I just hope that he researches it well so that he at least makes an educated decision and fully understands the consequences of removing this highly erogenous tissue.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Doctors and many other claim that doing Cir is the way to make penis clean. Well, this has made a lot of silly Asian girls refuse to have sex with uncut man.

I have raisen this issue in Thai health web board to stop doing cir to those helpless and speechless new born baby boys. I tried to say that the cleanliness is not the real issue. Well, if it were, then pussies with a lot more complex structure than penis heads would be very dirty and very difficult to clean. And if it were the case, I think all women in this world would have to remove all labias to make sure that their pussies are clean. Noone seems to accept what I say.

I think, the circumsition is the silliest medical practice ever done on this planet.

Well, there may be some exception on those unusual foreskins that cannot retract or painful upon errection.

correct me and sorry if I am wrong.

Last edited:

Pkqutz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with JacobFox. Please truly consider before doing anything. I would like to believe that if she was 'serious' with you, then whether you're cut/uncut really wouldn't matter. Good luck in your decision! :)

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The only good foreskin, is a missing foreskin I always say.

I always say you have no idea what you are talking about, but are extremely prejudiced.
I guess in your view, it's not the man, it's the cock. Interesting, that you are 100% straight. How could it possibly matter to you, then?

Last edited: