Korean Circumcision

jonboy53

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks anitcircs. This is what you do. But I like to be circumcised for a dozen number of reasons. So come back this time to the USA. You will find that you can have one beautiful penis and join the 90% here who are cut now in the 21st century.

S

SirConcis

At the end of the day, I believe social circumcision exists because women prefer it cut. And men enjoy the feeling of bare head in underwear all day and the better looks.

"logical" reasons are found to support the social preference.

And BTW, here in locker room showers, a lot of the asians are cut. This si interesting because a lot of our asians came from vietnam, and I didn't think vietnamese would be cut, but perhaps the asians I see are from korea.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A Korean Medical Article indicates that just about all boys between 10 and 13 are circumcised. That means that the rate is 98% just as it is in the Philippines.

Apparently the circumcision fad is dying out pretty quickly in Korea, almost as quickly as it appeared. They experimented with it, found no benefit, and now their medical association says there's no purpose in it. But it's fun to emulate Americans for a while. Then it gets boring.

Philippine tuli shouldn't technically be called circumcision, because there's no "cutting around". It is performed swiftly on 10-year-olds (an age where many or most have already developed to the point where the foreskin is no longer fused to the glans) with a dorsal cut and a pulling down of the slit foreskin around to the ventral side of the penis. Result is a bared glans and some additional heft on the underside. No skin is removed or discarded.

Japan is on the way. And China is following.

Sorry, no evidence that it's becoming a thing in either of those places. But infant male circumcision (IMC) is rapidly declining in the anglophone world, which introduced it 150 years ago as a medical fad that ultimately produced no demonstrable medical benefits.

I don't doubt you think it's prettier, however. Many do.

jonboy53

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I thought that all the anticircs had died. All the men in my family are circumcised and glad we are. Look into http://www.lpsg.com/252478-genuine-military-material-8.html
I once was part of the Marines in the desert war. We were a circumcised group with simplfied hygiene in the dust that covered us.

Reactions: Est1991

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You revived a thread to brag about how all the males in your family are tattooed, er, genitally altered? All your posts certainly sound like you're crowing about tattoos.

I don't recall any Brits complaining about being intact in the Middle East. Or Americans. In fact, no group has ever had any problem being intact in sandy or dusty conditions. If anything, it's advantageous and a help against an itchy glans and getting crap in your urethra.

Plenty of US marines represented here: Uncut Military Men

Reactions: JohnnnSmithhh

jonboy53

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Some of the men in Uncut Military Men are clearly circumcised. Some mistakes! Of course there are uncircumcised men in all parts of the military. Why not?

Kensiboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Getting circumcised as an adult, I can honestly say, you don't lose sensitivity at all! But it sounds like you have been wanting to get this done from before. I had the option to get circumcised or to leave it as it was, and I'm truly glad I got it done. My orgasms are more intense and in one night I have way more multiple orgasms than when I wasn't circumcised. Maybe getting circumcised made me more secure and I've gotten so many compliments. And it's not the foreskin that gives your gf multiple orgasms, it's the way the man performs. I've been with women who have also had multiple orgasms before I come, 8and counting up but then we go and have more goes at it! I think being circumcised has been, for me, one of the best decisions of my life. If you would like to ask questions I'm here to help. Most of the sites posted have been pro-uncut or pro-cut and I think both are nut-jobs with too much time on their hands. It really helped me to talk to others about the procedure! Send me a message if you want to talk about it, I'd be glad to help!

TLCTugger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Getting circumcised as an adult, I can honestly say, you don't lose sensitivity at all!

It's none of my business, but you're a liar.

YOU said ""I DO LAST LONGER NOW."

I know it's tempting to paint things you can't undo as the best thing that could have happened, but you need to get over this convincing others to get cut bullshit.

JonathanQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The longer the "it was the best thing I ever did," the more insecure the person. And, naturally, they speak for everyone. Amusing, but a little sad.