da.rren

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone know this Korean model or the photographer? Some twitter posted it without any info.

I did some research and found an insta from a photographer called @bleu_the_k who takes similar pics of korean models but I’m not sure if he’s the one that took this particular pic.

If anyone has any info or more hot pics of korean models plz post.

Attachments

da.rren

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, a lot of them are pretty attractive, although I don't like the way their faces are photoshopped sometimes. Anyway, I follow quite a few of them like Kang.
I mean the pictures are very obviously all photoshopped. I’m sure they’re skin isn’t that flawless, it’s a lot of makeup, lighting and computer work behind those pictures. But they are all gorgeous even without all that too.

mineaminea

Superior Member
Media
I mean the pictures are very obviously all photoshopped. I’m sure they’re skin isn’t that flawless, it’s a lot of makeup, lighting and computer work behind those pictures. But they are all gorgeous even without all that too.

I probably was not clear. Of course, there is makeup, lighting, and digital editing as there is with American models. However, there is heavy editing to the point beyond simply enhancing features.

Reactions: da.rren