Korean Spa

hardboy_fll

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Posting newbie here from the NYC area.

My experience:

-Spa Castle (Queens, NY): another oft-mentioned establishment. I hesitate emphasizing how hot this place can be from an eye-candy perspective because some guys lately have been crazy indiscreet and reckless which is just gross. I know I sound like a scold, but the last two times I went some desperate weirdos were whacking off right in the open, which killed the semi-erotic vibe that made it so great - in addition to putting the management on high alert once the complaints rolled in. But if you can get here during the week before 6pm, it's still a very relaxing place and the staff doesn't police the steam room as much. All services Ive experienced have been totally legit.

What's the parking situation there at Spa Castle? I looked on Google Maps and it looks like they have space for 5-10 cars max.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thanks for asking.

We exchanged brief email messages before he left for Italy. I have tried to contact him twice recently without response. I hope to see him again, but who knows if I will hear from him.
Update: He surprised me and responded by email last night. He still seems interested in meeting up again. He even gave me his cell phone number. We discussed having dinner next week.

dude love the tumblr site. the pic of the dude in the uc dude with the huge balls in the shower gave me an instant boner.

Reactions: badboybryce

Went to Havana Spa in Denver,CO. I've read online that it is cruisy. Much to my disappointment, I got there too late to get a scrub - as they close at 9:30 - kinda early for a K-Spa. I did peak into the scrub room and the scrub guy was quite young and GL guy - which is unusual. The scrub is done in a private curtailed off room. I wish I could have gotten one. I couldn't tell if they covered your dick with a wet towel or not.
Since I got there at 8:15 I only had a little over an hour to get my steam/soak on. Went into the dry sauna, and immediately there were 4 guys stroking. Not the most attractive guys in the world, but one Asian guy that wasn't bad. Anyway once I arrived there was one guy who followed me around like a puppy dog, and I couldn't shake him loose. Finally I just sat there while he rubbed one out, then he left and I was able to relax.
Definitely want to get there earlier next time and hopefully get the good looking scrub guy. I tried to go once before but they don't have a scrubber on duty Wednesday night, which is when Lake steam bath has men's night. Not sure if the two are related.

Steamer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Went to Havana Spa in Denver,CO. I've read online that it is cruisy. Much to my disappointment, I got there too late to get a scrub - as they close at 9:30 - kinda early for a K-Spa. I did peak into the scrub room and the scrub guy was quite young and GL guy - which is unusual. The scrub is done in a private curtailed off room. I wish I could have gotten one. I couldn't tell if they covered your dick with a wet towel or not.
Since I got there at 8:15 I only had a little over an hour to get my steam/soak on. Went into the dry sauna, and immediately there were 4 guys stroking. Not the most attractive guys in the world, but one Asian guy that wasn't bad. Anyway once I arrived there was one guy who followed me around like a puppy dog, and I couldn't shake him loose. Finally I just sat there while he rubbed one out, then he left and I was able to relax.
Definitely want to get there earlier next time and hopefully get the good looking scrub guy. I tried to go once before but they don't have a scrubber on duty Wednesday night, which is when Lake steam bath has men's night. Not sure if the two are related.

From your photos I can see why he 'followed you around'. ;)

Brooklynasian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went to king spa recently and had fun. I enjoy the fact that no one blatantly plays in the open. It's not too crowded and the staff comes around more to keep the place clean then to try and catch guys in the act.

There's always one guy that doesn't understand that no one is interested in him. There's also always that one guy that knows his dick is huge and just swings it around and probably wants to play. I messed with two guys very discreetly in the steam room and more importantly enjoyed the spa for what it was actually intended for.

No judgement zone of mandatory nudity! Can't wait to go back

I went to Lake Steam Baths in Denver day before yesterday. This is an old time Sauna, kind of Russian style, but they have men's and women's days so it is totally naked, and feels a bit like a Korean Sauna. When I got there I signed up for a scrub - which is kind of a Turkish style scrub. He was a good looking Hispanic guy, about 35 and he wore little white shorts (however nothing showed through, even when they were wet, which I couldn't understand). I was completely naked in the main room of the spa, on a side tiled surface that was prepared with foam mats. He started me on my stomach and i pushed my dick down between my legs (which I always do for comfort). He lathered me up with a lot of soapy bubbles followed by scrub mitts, and and then he removed his mitts and gave me a short massage.

He was standing next to me on my side and my hand was right at his dick during the soap up. He felt like he was sporting some wood and I did not move my hand away at all. I think this gave him a sign that I was down for some play. I started getting hard with my dick between my legs, and he grazed my crack and hole a couple times while sudsing. Another extremely erotic thing for me was that everyone seemed to be watching. Guys kept walking by, taking it all in. I was a little self-conscious, because I was hard and they could see it as my ass and dick were pointing toward the hall leading to the steam and sauna, and my legs were spread by my scrubber enough to give a nice view. I am a show off at hart though, so I got used to it.

During the mitt scrub down portion, he did not graze anything sensitive, but I actually gave his package a little squeeze, every now and then and he was fully hard. He had to be careful not to show his hard on, to the rest of the guys, but it was a bit difficult. When the mitts came off he started to pour warm water all over my body, and especially in my crack, which felt amazing, and made me even harder. I was oozing precum big-time, but was not too noticeable because everything was wet.

He then started the rub down portion, which is just a quick massage. He rubbed between my ass cheeks, and I raised my ass in approval. He grazed my cock a few times, and it jumped to full hardness. He carefully only did this when guys were not walking in direct eyeshot. He also then fully encircled my cock giving it a few good strokes! I was in heaven and wanted to pop! He then had me flip over.

I was sporting full wood, so he put a small wet folded white towel on my groin (not sure if they do this for everyone, or just guys with big boners). My cock was only semi hard at this point, but was clearly visible as a nice bulge for all to see. He started the whole process over again on my front, but spent time caressing my chest and nipples, which caused me to go hard again. My cockhead started to push north of the towel, which was kind of peaking out to say "hello" to everyone. I could see precum dripping now from my slit and onto my stomach. He grazed the glands while he was washing and later massaging my abs, and I'm sure he felt the precum slickness when he did. He did my legs making sure to rub my balls and hole again, then he washed everything clean with water, making sure to pour it directly on my glands peaking out of the towel. After he finished he had me gently get up, with my boner in full view of everyone, and I went into the steam room with my little hand towel - that they give you to sit on. I kind of held it in front of my hardon, but everyone I passed could see and stared right at my dick. It was close to closing and my scrubber handed me his card and told me to call him the next time I'm in town to visit his massage studio! Wonder what will happen there?

I hit up Immersion Spa in Palo Alto yesterday. All I can say is wow. This place was VERY cruisy, too much so for my taste. I like some subtle homoerotic vibes going on, but this place was ridiculous. Everyone (but one guy) about 10-12 guys were there to play. I walked in and went to the lockers, a good looking smooth Asian guy filling up his water cup naked winked at me - and I was still fully clothed! Went into the Steam room after showering, and immediately it was game on!. They guys here were for the most part good looking, and there were some 8" plus cocks out for all to see. Guys would walk from room to room with full and semi hard erections.

I had a pause when I went to get my scrub. It was performed by the usual older asian guy. I laid on my back to start, and my dick was still a little flush. He decided to cover it with a small folded towel, but as my boy was pointing to the right, my head was peaking out just a bit. When he had his scrub mitts on, he brushed the head on my cock a few times, which made it jump a bit because of the abrasive nature of the mitt. He then removed the towel over my cock and finished the rest of the scrub, but no more grazing, or when i flipped over he did not clean my crack.

Back to the steam room I interrupted something big that was happening, but it quickly resumed after I sat down not coving up and sporting some wood. Needless to say, I did not want to get off, but I ended up popping with one guy with his finger up my ass, and another stroking me off with 2 other guys watching and stroking. I am really not into that kind of scene anymore, but I could not resist.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hit up Immersion Spa in Palo Alto yesterday. All I can say is wow. This place was VERY cruisy, too much so for my taste. I like some subtle homoerotic vibes going on, but this place was ridiculous. Everyone (but one guy) about 10-12 guys were there to play. I walked in and went to the lockers, a good looking smooth Asian guy filling up his water cup naked winked at me - and I was still fully clothed! Went into the Steam room after showering, and immediately it was game on!. They guys here were for the most part good looking, and there were some 8" plus cocks out for all to see. Guys would walk from room to room with full and semi hard erections.

I had a pause when I went to get my scrub. It was performed by the usual older asian guy. I laid on my back to start, and my dick was still a little flush. He decided to cover it with a small folded towel, but as my boy was pointing to the right, my head was peaking out just a bit. When he had his scrub mitts on, he brushed the head on my cock a few times, which made it jump a bit because of the abrasive nature of the mitt. He then removed the towel over my cock and finished the rest of the scrub, but no more grazing, or when i flipped over he did not clean my crack.

Back to the steam room I interrupted something big that was happening, but it quickly resumed after I sat down not coving up and sporting some wood. Needless to say, I did not want to get off, but I ended up popping with one guy with his finger up my ass, and another stroking me off with 2 other guys watching and stroking. I am really not into that kind of scene anymore, but I could not resist.
Wow, would love to go there!!!

Reactions: Yyc1980