Korean Spa

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I work near iSpa and been there a few times.. Very lit up without much privacy.. I prefer Beach Spa in Buena Park/La Mirada.. It's right up the street from the Imperial Spa in Fullerton.. Great facilities and the wet sauna is dark and private.. Meaning, the employees are never going in there to see what's up.. Problem is the spa is 90% Korean guys.. White guys and such go to Imperial and just don't even know about Beach Spa..

Imperial is just the opposite.. The facilities are so, so and they employees were policing the place.. And they raised their entry fee to $25 when Beach Spa is only $15..

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Unexpectedly had a few spare hours this afternoon, so I visited the Korean spa. Was anticipating it would be deserted mid-afternoon, but ended up in a hot 3-way jack session in the steam room. The two younger guys started kissing while I sucked cock. We all shot our loads almost simultaneously.

Pleasant surprises like this are always welcome.

tsgarp

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
has anyone checked out k-town sauna, the new place in nyc's koreatown?
I stopped in. Very nice facility. No one looking to connect while I was there, but I wasn't there long. Also, the layout doesn't really allow for much except in the steam room. Might go back.

SmokeSpa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
@cvcgolf Love your reports. I have been to imperial and it was fun but not enough privacy to get anything done. Imperial in garden grove has some rooms that are pretty private. Are you stories about beach spa or imperial fullerton? Beach is my next adventure.

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone have any recommendations for Atlanta? I'll be going next week and would be interested in some naked steaming and soaking after the meetings are over during the days I'm there.

Qi Clay and Gangnam are small, but not uptight according to reports that I've read.

bkbll2010

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone have any recommendations for Atlanta? I'll be going next week and would be interested in some naked steaming and soaking after the meetings are over during the days I'm there.

There are two I know. Both are in the suburbs. Google them and see which one gets the best reviews.

Reactions: batnballs67

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Been to Jeju sauna in Duluth....really enjoyed it....