Korean Spa

jonboy53

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't you know that since the 1950s 97% of all So.Korean males are circumcised. Our circumcised soldiers and marines told them to do it. If you look at a cut Korean, it is OK to look back. It is our way of saying, "Good morning or evening."

Don't you know that since the 1950s 97% of all So.Korean males are circumcised. Our circumcised soldiers and marines told them to do it. If you look at a cut Korean, it is OK to look back. It is our way of saying, "Good morning or evening."

Obviously you didn't read the link.

I also served multiple tours in Korea, worked with their military and have Korean relatives from a previous marriage. You're blowing smoke and talking about shit you have no first hand knowledge of. Read the link its more accurate than what your making up.

Reactions: hairynycstud

jonboy53

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Please read what Korean doctors have written on the Internet. What I say began in the 1950s and continues. I am glad that you are intact. Congratulations. 6inchcock. It doesn't matter between you and me. I was in the Marines stationed in both Korea and Japan. 95% of all of our Marines, from private to general are cut.

Please read what Korean doctors have written on the Internet. What I say began in the 1950s and continues. I am glad that you are intact. Congratulations. 6inchcock. It doesn't matter between you and me. I was in the Marines stationed in both Korea and Japan. 95% of all of our Marines, from private to general are cut.

No congratulations required I am not Korean. Show me your Korean Doctors link or some other reference to back your current claim.

Your basically blowing off everything I said without any basis to support your argument; and the probability of you being stationed in Korea as a Marine are extremely low. I'll play though; what year and what Camp? which Command?

Please read the following from the Biomed link I provided closely, if your up for facts as opposed to speculation:

Background

To investigate the changing circumcision rate in South Korea in the last decade and to propose underlying causes for this change, in the context of the present fluctuating world-wide trends in circumcision.
Methods

From 2009 to 2011, 3,296 South Korean males (or their parents) aged 0–64 years were asked about their circumcision status, their age at circumcision, and their information level regarding circumcision. We employed non-probability sampling considering the sensitive questions on the study theme.
Results

Currently the age-standardized circumcision rate for South Korean males aged 14–29 is found to be 75.8%. In an earlier study performed in 2002, the rate for the same age group was 86.3%. Of particular interest, males aged 14–16 show a circumcision rate of 56.4%, while the same age group 10 years ago displayed a much higher percentage, at 88.4%. In addition, the extraordinarily high circumcision rate of 95.2% found 10 years ago for the 17–19 age group is now reduced to 74.4%. Interestingly, of the circumcised males, the percentage circumcised in the last decade was only 25.2%; i.e., the majority of the currently circumcised males had undergone the operation prior to 2002, indicating that the actual change in the last decade is far greater. Consistent with this conjecture, the 2002 survey showed that the majority of circumcised males (75.7%) had undergone the operation in the decade prior to that point. Focusing on the flagship age group of 14–16, this drop suggests that, considering the population structure of Korean males, approximately one million fewer circumcision operations have been performed in the last decade relative to the case of non-decline. This decline is strongly correlated with the information available through internet, newspapers, lectures, books, and television: within the circumcised population, both the patients and their parents had less prior knowledge regarding circumcision, other than information obtained from person to person by oral communication. Within the uncircumcised population, the prior knowledge was far greater, suggesting that information discouraging circumcision played an important role.
Conclusion

South Korean male circumcision is likely to be undergoing a steep decline. The cause for this decline seems to be the increase in information available on the pros and cons of circumcision.

Please read what Korean doctors have written on the Internet.

Telling someone to read whats on the Internet without a link to back your claim is like telling someone to find some guy named "Bob" in Brooklyn.

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sure it is... it's a place where you are all naked and the energy can get ramped up!!!

It's really isn't though. The Korean spa (or any public bath, similar to what you would find in Japanese culture) is a family environment.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's really isn't though. The Korean spa (or any public bath, similar to what you would find in Japanese culture) is a family environment.

maybe in the US it is 'yes' and 'no'. Yes, it may be a family environment for Koreans, but for non-Koreans it may be more of a place to enjoy being naked and hope to see some hot guys. Just don't try to mix the two, but when no kids are around and only consenting guys in the saunas/steam rooms, enjoy!!

Reactions: kvn555

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
* Moderator notice *​

While this discussion is still not in violation, please be careful with posts in this thread. Any veering into a discussion of minors will result in action taken against the poster(s), and possible removal of the entire thread.

Thanks for your cooperation

don't fuck this up for the rest of us 6incock!!!

Read carefully before placing blame. My remarks were directed at the circ debate, not anything related to minors.

Choose your words before initiating a witch hunt.

BTW go fuck yourself.

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: hardboy_fll

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On topic; I do love the Korean spa. You think you'll get bored of it but I could easily spend 6 hours there.

My usual routine:
Strip
Shower
Hot tub
Cold pool
Sauna
Cold pool
Hot tub or sauna

After that I stretch out my hamstrings and back and go for lunch/dinner. Spas usually don have the best quality Korean food but its still yummy! After eating relax with a magazine before starting the cycle over.

By the way, try a body scrub! You'll feel so clean afterwards its ridiculous.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I went to the spa the last 3 weeks but haven't had anyone hit on me again.. I went today thinking since it was Friday there might be more action.. There were more guys but mostly older Korean men.. I'll run into some more action there at some point or I'll try another Korean spa down the street to see who's showing up there..

As far as it being a family seen.. I went there on a Sunday night once and there were a few kids there with their fathers and they were all excited about swimming.. They even had a few toys in the pools with them (just action figures).. No big deal.. Just avoid the weekends if you want to dodge the kids..

I mean it's common sense.. If kids are around then it's a family affair and everyone should be on there best behavior.. But if they aren't then things may happen.. It's a place for relaxation first and anything else second.. I wasn't actually expecting someone to compliment me on my body and then just blatantly stare at my cock as I relaxed in the sauna.. If someone asks me if they can stroke my cock or suck my cock it's not easy to say no.. These things happen on occasion but not all the time..

I'm ready for any advances at any time and actually try to initiate it by rubbing the body/exfoliating salt all over my body in a sort of seductive way in the wet steam room.. I'll post here if I have any more sexy encounters..

Reactions: Seabear010705

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So it's been a while since I posted here, mainly because I haven't experienced any action.. Just guys checking me out but not making any moves or checking me out excessively.. The spa I go to is very therapeutic so to speak because the pools are hot and the steam rooms are also super hot so when I leave, I leave feeling great.. But I want to experience some hot flirting and or action..

I have another Korean spa right up the street from my regular spot (only 5 minutes away).. It costs $20 instead of $15 and I figured why go there when the spa I go to is perfect.. But I got curious a few weeks ago and was feeling turned on that day so I drove over to check the place out.. The place was bigger and more spacious and as I showered I could see that more guys were there then where I usually go.. This was a Sunday afternoon and there were about 12 guys there.. Not all Korean either.. 50% were white guys and as I stepped into the cold pool after my shower (and noticing guys checking me out as I soaped up) I could see into one of the steam rooms and even though the glass was foggy I could see a few guys sitting there and I definitely noticed that 2 guys were touching there own cocks.. Not fully stroking but had their hands cupped over there cocks and balls and sort of fondling themselves trying to be discrete.. I knew this day would be interesting..

I got out of the pool and walked into the steam room and saw 5 guys in there touching themselves.. They all stopped as I walked in but I just nodded and told them I didn't mind them doing whatever they wanted and I was cool with it.. Then one guy, I guess I'd call him the instigator.. He was gay and asked me if I was gay, straight or bi.. I thought it was funny since it was his first question to me.. No hey, what's up? or how are you, he just asked me what I'm into..

He started stroking himself and the others followed.. I got hard watching but definitely didn't want to get off right away since I just got there.. So 5 average guys are stroking their cocks and I'm surprised at what's happening but it's very hot.. One guy reaches over and grabs my hard cock and strokes a bit but then I ask him to stop so I can remain turned on for a while.. Suddenly 2 guys lose it and shoot their cum all over themselves and the other guys just kind of quit or can't seem to get fully hard.. Some of these guys at the spas have little cocks.. I mean very little..

So as the day progresses and guys realize that I'm ok with the action, some follow me into the 3 steam rooms to check me out and just see what happens next.. What happens is 2 guys begin to ask if they can play with my cock and when I say "yes" they both start pawing me and stroking my cock before one just can't help himself anymore and just drops his head in my lap and starts sucking my cock.. One guy is stroking my leg and grabbing my balls while the other is giving me a very hot and wet blow job..

I'm enjoying the action but watching the windows to see who might come in.. The funny thing is at one point a Korean man walks toward the door and I say "we have to stop, he's coming in" and they stop and spread out a bit and that leaves me with my raging hard cock for all to see.. I sit on my towel that I cary around and never cover myself so when he came in he looked and realized he walked in on something and just nodded and smiled at my cock and said, "nice".. Then one guy reached over and ran his hand on my leg and the stranger didn't flinch so he then grabbed my cock.. Eventually I had 2 guys sucking my cock and it was so hot getting blown in a public place while someone watched.. I held on for as long as possible but then blew a huge load right in one guys mouth and he took it all down and he deserved it.. His mouth was very wet and he slobbered all over my cock so good that he should have been rewarded with a big, delicious, creamy load..

I went back there the following week on a Monday and had more guys checking me out but no one made a move and just when I was about to start making more aggressive flirty moves so to speak, some guys began to leave.. Right when I was about to call it quits for the day a skinny Korean man came in and started talking to me and saying I had a good looking body and since I was very receptive he got up and sat beside me and began rubbing my leg.. I allowed him to so he reached for my cock and began stroking and telling me how good my hard cock felt and looked.. Eventually I came hard by shooting a big load all over my chest, stomach and his hand.. Another great finish to the day..

This spa is nice but the pools and steam rooms are just a bit below the quality of the other spa I regularly go to but the guys are into it.. So I have 2 spas that are both within 15 minutes from me and cheap to visit and show off at..

I visited my usual therapeutic spa on Friday.. Felt great walking out after spending 2 1/2 hrs there but experienced no sexual action.. Oh well, maybe next time..

Last edited: