Korean Spa

jjdude1212

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Was at a local Korean Spa two nights ago. Got a little more confident with the cruising situation and sure enough, was in the steam room with one other guy and he was moving his foot, so I got the hint.

I responded by "adjusting" a bit and saw him staring at my crotch a bit too much. Long story short, I got hard pretty quickly and he came over and started stroking it, carefully watching to make sure no one was approaching the steam room. He kept going faster and I was getting close.

Sure enough, I shot my load that hit the wall behind us and went all over his hand. Was a hot experience.

Later on that night, was sitting around one of the circular jet things (idk how to describe it) which I still havent' figured out what it's really for other than sending jets at your thighs, balls, and dick... lol. So far all I can tell is guys get around it and let the jets get them hard together and then occasionally play with each others cocks under the water.... lol.

And no, not a gay sauna at all.

rd7

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Was at a local Korean Spa two nights ago. Got a little more confident with the cruising situation and sure enough, was in the steam room with one other guy and he was moving his foot, so I got the hint.

I responded by "adjusting" a bit and saw him staring at my crotch a bit too much. Long story short, I got hard pretty quickly and he came over and started stroking it, carefully watching to make sure no one was approaching the steam room. He kept going faster and I was getting close.

Sure enough, I shot my load that hit the wall behind us and went all over his hand. Was a hot experience.

Later on that night, was sitting around one of the circular jet things (idk how to describe it) which I still havent' figured out what it's really for other than sending jets at your thighs, balls, and dick... lol. So far all I can tell is guys get around it and let the jets get them hard together and then occasionally play with each others cocks under the water.... lol.

And no, not a gay sauna at all.

Where was this? Sounds like one in NY.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I visited the Korean spa last night on my way home from work. It was packed and plenty cruisy, but I didn’t seem to have the goods they were looking for. One guy complimented my “baseball bat”, but the best I could get out if him was a handjob. I didn’t even shoot my load (although others did - that was hot watching the eruptions at least).

Meh - you win some and lose some.

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I visited the Korean spa last night on my way home from work. It was packed and plenty cruisy, but I didn’t seem to have the goods they were looking for. One guy complimented my “baseball bat”, but the best I could get out if him was a handjob. I didn’t even shoot my load (although others did - that was hot watching the eruptions at least).

Meh - you win some and lose some.
I love your baseball bat too! Could do all the bases with that beauty! Thanks for the pic.