Korean Spa

jjdude1212

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Checked out Century the other day, as I was in the area. Only had about an hour, but was pleasantly surprised.

Walked in the steam room for the first time and there was a guy standing up, maybe 3 Feet from the entrance, getting sucked and felt up, with no intention of stopping when I walked in.

Stroked with a few guys here and there, but had to leave. Also, they kicked everyone out to clean the steam room...is that normal??

Overall super cruisy, nice crowd, wish there was something like that near me.

Reactions: trypod8907

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
Checked out Century the other day, as I was in the area. Only had about an hour, but was pleasantly surprised.

Walked in the steam room for the first time and there was a guy standing up, maybe 3 Feet from the entrance, getting sucked and felt up, with no intention of stopping when I walked in.

Stroked with a few guys here and there, but had to leave. Also, they kicked everyone out to clean the steam room...is that normal??

Overall super cruisy, nice crowd, wish there was something like that near me.

That's always the vibe there.

And yes, they kick everyone out to power wash the steam room a couple times a day, thankfully.

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ispa is good not as cruisy as someone said
I didn't know Wilshire was like that

It's more who is there and not so much where it is. Even the spa with the cruisiest reputation will be deadsville if nobody is there. If it has the right mix of guys who are into sensuality and not all pushy it can be heaven.

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has Spa World in Centreville, VA fixed their heated sleeping pad so that it's heated again? I was there about a year ago and it was cold so it was cold and uncomfortable to rest on it.

It just seemed like they were letting maintenance run down while still charging a premium entrance fee.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ISpa is nice if you're going for a steam and such.. If you're going for sex, forget it.. To much light and the employees are always walking around..

Only a few minutes away just off the 5 and 55 fwy is Theraspa in Tustin.. That place is pure sex!.. It's the smallest spa I've ever been to and not the best as far as facilities go but if you want action, it's the place..

Imperial Spa in Fullerton is a nice place for both steaming and getting off.. These spas all attract white guys..

Keep in mind, most spas are Korean so most guys are Korean.. However, not these spas..

cincinnatus1951

Sexy Member
Media
For the Houston contingent, Checked out Kings Spa at Bellaire and Kirkwood this afternoon. A couple of other guys were there freely walking around naked. It was mid afternoon on a Thursday, so there was no action. One guy seemed to be waiting for me to do something. I did not. Facility is clean, nice large jacuzzi. Neither the steam room nor the sauna were particularly warm. I'm back to Club Houston

PeteFree

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the Houston contingent, Checked out Kings Spa at Bellaire and Kirkwood this afternoon. A couple of other guys were there freely walking around naked. It was mid afternoon on a Thursday, so there was no action. One guy seemed to be waiting for me to do something. I did not. Facility is clean, nice large jacuzzi. Neither the steam room nor the sauna were particularly warm. I'm back to Club Houston
Can you just go and use the Spa and steam/sauna or do you have to get a service?

Reactions: Joshv

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Imperial Spa in Fullerton is a nice place for both steaming and getting off.. These spas all attract white guys..

i was thinking of going tonight after my game. Around 930pm. How much do they charge here? how late is it open?

I went to Ispa last week on Friday night. Not much action... but there was some nice looking dudes there. I enjoyed the facility a lot, i just wish i seen more action.

Cottage303

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Thanks for the hint. Wondering if it gets busier some other times