Korean Spa

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
So far on this trip to LA I’ve tried Century Spa and CJ Grand Health Spa. Century had a good sized crowd and definitely had that bath house cruising feel. Some good looking guys but most everyone kept their towels tightly wrapped - so didn’t get to see much. CJ was smaller than I expected. Small crowd too, but a few good sites. I think I’ll stick with Wi Spa.

Did you go into the steam room at Century because you'll see everything there.

This regular was whoring out his Asian buddy and he got barebacked by at least three dudes. It's out of control.

Rick Thomas

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Did you go into the steam room at Century because you'll see everything there.

This regular was whoring out his Asian buddy and he got barebacked by at least three dudes. It's out of control.
Yeah went in the steam room a few times, but didn’t see any action - which was ok, wasn’t there for that.

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
Looks like a lot of Century regulars here. How is it during the day during the week? I am sometimes near it for work.

It's always busy.

Although I went on Thursday evening with a friend and it was surprisingly empty. The emptiest I've ever seen it.

Anyway if you're white and you're hung you're all set there (and in life in general).

sd425

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This past weekend I went to a cruisey spa in NJ. After my shower, I like to relax and do some simple stretches in the steam room before anything else, but as soon as I sat down someone sat right next to me and started rubbing my shoulders. Even in the dark room, I could tell that the other 3 or 4 guys in the room were watching us. Soon the guy next to me goes down on me, and the other guys get up from their benches to stand in front of us. I thought they were just trying to get a better view of the action, but it turns out they were practically lining up to take turns feeling me up and sucking my dick. Nice way to start a stay at a Korean spa...

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This past weekend I went to a cruisey spa in NJ. After my shower, I like to relax and do some simple stretches in the steam room before anything else, but as soon as I sat down someone sat right next to me and started rubbing my shoulders. Even in the dark room, I could tell that the other 3 or 4 guys in the room were watching us. Soon the guy next to me goes down on me, and the other guys get up from their benches to stand in front of us. I thought they were just trying to get a better view of the action, but it turns out they were practically lining up to take turns feeling me up and sucking my dick. Nice way to start a stay at a Korean spa...

Wow. What spa in NJ was this?

Reactions: dmonkey

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve gone there a few times and yes it’s very relaxing a agree with u 100% . I’ve also had the opportunity to mess around a little. Which was very stress releasing as well lol
Just visited King Spa in Niles last week, haven't been since last winter. They've made lots of changes since last time, all meant to discourage any playing around. The steam room wall was taken down and replaced with a large glass wall, staff peek in regularly. Signs are displayed throughout saying that no public displays of affection will be tolerated and that cameras are in use. Also, a sign states that they have direct access to the Niles Police Dept and that children are nearby, anyone breaking rules will be kicked out, no refunds. Even the bathroom door has been replaced with glass so that anyone walking past can see you at the urinal. They have obviously had issues but it seems overkill, even hostile. I still enjoy a relaxing winter day there, always fun to look at naked men, but don't expect any action beyond a little tug and pull here and there.

Joshv

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah u just have to be careful with what u do! Lol
Just visited King Spa in Niles last week, haven't been since last winter. They've made lots of changes since last time, all meant to discourage any playing around. The steam room wall was taken down and replaced with a large glass wall, staff peek in regularly. Signs are displayed throughout saying that no public displays of affection will be tolerated and that cameras are in use. Also, a sign states that they have direct access to the Niles Police Dept and that children are nearby, anyone breaking rules will be kicked out, no refunds. Even the bathroom door has been replaced with glass so that anyone walking past can see you at the urinal. They have obviously had issues but it seems overkill, even hostile. I still enjoy a relaxing winter day there, always fun to look at naked men, but don't expect any action beyond a little tug and pull here and there.

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Went to a spa yesterday and I have to say that this site has sorta warped my sense of the real world.

I’m usually the biggest, if not one of the biggest, at a spa. Which is fine. I like the attention and it’s usually not by more than an inch or two. I’m also only 7” so it’s not like the 10” monsters I see on here.

But yesterday must have been a micro-penis Meetup at the spa. Of the 15-20 men I saw erect only one was maaaybe 4”. Maybe. Anyhow I was like the pretty girl at a party and was followed everywhere. It actually made it impossible to get a good stroke going since I had no space.

I wasn’t mad or anything but found it interesting that I show up to the spas looking for big cocks like on here and RARELY see one that can be classified as huge. How have everyone else’s experiences been?

Spike Baltar

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Went to a spa yesterday and I have to say that this site has sorta warped my sense of the real world.

I’m usually the biggest, if not one of the biggest, at a spa. Which is fine. I like the attention and it’s usually not by more than an inch or two. I’m also only 7” so it’s not like the 10” monsters I see on here.

But yesterday must have been a micro-penis Meetup at the spa. Of the 15-20 men I saw erect only one was maaaybe 4”. Maybe. Anyhow I was like the pretty girl at a party and was followed everywhere. It actually made it impossible to get a good stroke going since I had no space.

I wasn’t mad or anything but found it interesting that I show up to the spas looking for big cocks like on here and RARELY see one that can be classified as huge. How have everyone else’s experiences been?
what kind of spa is this with multiple men walking around with erections? was this a gay bathhouse?

exforyou99

Experimental Member
Media

Way to come off as a judgemental size queen...

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what kind of spa is this with multiple men walking around with erections? was this a gay bathhouse?

It wasn’t a bathhouse but I was there for almost two hours. Some guys didn’t give a shit and walked around hard but it’s a small place and it was easy to notice others tip toeing out of the steam room with a hard cock.

ArtieV99

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Which spa?

Coldforce

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Which spa?