Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think it's Spa World, the locker room setup is different than what we can see in this video. I've spent many hours at Spa World in the past.
You're right-somebody said it was Riverside Spa in Annandale, Virginia. They've had enough 'activity' that they've added a window to the steam room. There's no way they don't know what's up with Squirt coming up on the first page of search results for their place.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/spa-riverside-annandale

davis0444

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
DeKalb County, Georgia, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always wanted to go to a Korean spa, and I think I might start making it a yearly thing now that I've discovered there's one in Atlanta.

Has anyone been to Jeju Sauna? Can you share your experiences with the place?

I’ve been to Jeju a couple of times. Love the saunas, the hot and cold rooms, and the chance to be naked. I’ve had the massage and the body scrub and enjoyed them both. Jeju is NOT a place for play. They monitor things pretty closely and will throw out anyone they think is getting too sexual. A friend got yelled at for touching his partner on the shoulder! There’s plenty of looking and showing off, but anything beyond that is prohibited. @takethecurve

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a nice time at Premier 57 in Manhattan recently. You don’t get much time alone with someone, but we both got hard in the hot tub, kept moving between the saunas, hot tubs, and cold tub where he started to suck me off a little. There were other guys trying to cruise too, but I wasn’t really interested in them. Finally he ended up sucking me off in the bathroom and then we relaxed in the hot tub a bit longer.

Reactions: badboybryce

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I’ve been going to K-spas in LA for a while now and really enjoy the discreet action. Not only is it fun to get a stroke in with someone but doing it naked, at a spa, is ideal. My problem is that I’m usually the guy with the biggest cock there and get a TON of attention. Usually not that big of a problem unless you just want to JO with one other person and keep getting bothered.

So I was thinking of maybe checking out a bathhouse where I can get a private room. All I want to do is JO so the BH might be too much but then again I’ve seen A LOT at Century Spa so it can’t be that different.

Spike Baltar

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So I’ve been going to K-spas in LA for a while now and really enjoy the discreet action. Not only is it fun to get a stroke in with someone but doing it naked, at a spa, is ideal. My problem is that I’m usually the guy with the biggest cock there and get a TON of attention. Usually not that big of a problem unless you just want to JO with one other person and keep getting bothered.

So I was thinking of maybe checking out a bathhouse where I can get a private room. All I want to do is JO so the BH might be too much but then again I’ve seen A LOT at Century Spa so it can’t be that different.

I've been to a number of bathhouses and just jacked off or received hand jobs. Straight men do go there to show off, get attention and receive hand jobs and blow jobs. You can politely decline any action. You might want to check one out. I'm sure somebody here can recommend a nice one in the LA area.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I stayed at the Shangri La hotel in Kuala Lumpur based on online reviews of the sauna being cruisy.
The area was nice, a steam, sauna, hot & cold pools in the men’s area.
I saw a good looking guy who was from Singapore but he mostly stayed covered. I just went to the sauna and sat on my towel so he could see all of me. We started chatting and we’d leave to cool off, get water or shower off. After a while we were showering across from each other and he left his curtain open a bit so I saw his cock. He was shaved just about smooth which I love. I had mine partially open and stroked myself and he watched but didn’t do much. We went to the steam and sat close together. We were mostly alone during this time and he finally made a move rubbing my abs. We eventually started to stroke each other, and I thought he was getting ready to leave so I asked to meet up later in the day. We both went to shower 1 last time and he comes into my stall, closes the curtain and starts grinding on me. We both sucked each other some, I fucked between his legs into his crack (no actual), and we finished up shooting on each other!!! It was great. I hoped to meet up the next morning but he had an earlier flight and didn’t make it.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm heading over to my local spa right now.. It's been nearly 2 months since I've hit the spa.. Looking forward to relaxing, soaking up the heat and showing off for sure.. I hope to suck some hard cock and get my ass finger banged..

PeteFree

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm heading over to my local spa right now.. It's been nearly 2 months since I've hit the spa.. Looking forward to relaxing, soaking up the heat and showing off for sure.. I hope to suck some hard cock and get my ass finger banged..
Do give us a report when you are done. Your escapades are so fun to read!

Reactions: cvcgolf

Jakolpre

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hot korean spa play in vegas
7 men jerkoff in steam with oral exchanges. One guy even giving the men a quick massage after they cum. He swallowed a load. The construction guy was hot. Threeway also in the salt room
Unfortunately two guys got kicked out. Just lucky police were not involved.

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
Hot korean spa play in vegas
7 men jerkoff in steam with oral exchanges. One guy even giving the men a quick massage after they cum. He swallowed a load. The construction guy was hot. Threeway also in the salt room
Unfortunately two guys got kicked out. Just lucky police were not involved.

I was recently at this Korean Spa you mentioned and it was super dead, aside from a group of straight Russians (possibly Armenians) who were loud and boorish and going into the pools with their shorts on.

It used to be the hottest place in Vegas and I'm surprised there were so many guys. They have warning signs everywhere.

Speaking of warnings, I had a bad encounter today.

I went to a popular spa for a scrub, but seconds after walking into the shower area I caught a guy filming me with his cell phone. I reported it to the management but it totally fell on deaf ears (or more accurately, ears that couldn't understand English).

Then I went to a new spa and while small, it was very busy. Layout wasn't conducive to play at all. There were a couple Latinos playing. A hot biracial guy was there but he only started stroking right before I left.

Body scrubs were being done in the main area (but behind a cornered off area) and the masseur kept eyeing anyone going in and out of the steam room and sauna. That totally felt like profiling and I didn't appreciate it, as I was doing nothing nor were other guys.

I guess damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Reactions: LilBigWang