Korean Spa

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Natura was my regular spot, but they've been overdoing it with the chlorine. Too bad too, cuz I loved their jacuzzi. I've found myself going to century day Spa instead. They have a great facility. The cruising can be a bit excessive at times though. Fullerton is the OC's century. That said, I'll like go there tonight, since I'll be in Fullerton.

Reactions: Jakolpre

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

wofg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Natura was my regular spot, but they've been overdoing it with the chlorine. Too bad too, cuz I loved their jacuzzi. I've found myself going to century day Spa instead. They have a great facility. The cruising can be a bit excessive at times though. Fullerton is the OC's century. That said, I'll like go there tonight, since I'll be in Fullerton.

In the OC area myself! If anyone wants to go to a Korean spa with me, hit me up!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just tried Natura. I really liked it. Much more approachable than Century. Century is way too cruisy for me, and makes me waffle back and forth between feeling like I'm a piece of meat about to be jumped, and not being hot enough to be there. :tongue:

Reactions: Jakolpre

mwm_massage

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went to one this week in the Bay Area. Lots of guys there - great fun watching other naked guys showering, naked in the hot tub, and my favorite the jade room where you sleep naked. I basically watched this guy for a 1/2 hour sleeping and tugging his cock in his sleep. Great fun.

lovin_california

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to one this week in the Bay Area. Lots of guys there - great fun watching other naked guys showering, naked in the hot tub, and my favorite the jade room where you sleep naked. I basically watched this guy for a 1/2 hour sleeping and tugging his cock in his sleep. Great fun.

Love that spa! Would you like to meet there again sometime?

Reactions: mattboner

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey xenon,

Check out manju's post above. Koreatown is right next to downtown, so it's close and easy to get to from there.

I went to the Wi Spa on Wilshire.. twice. Great spa, total nudity in the wet area (some guys appeared in shorts but it was made very clear by staff that they had to strip) a good range of guys, Korean and others and of all ages and body shapes. Didn't think it worth paying for the upstairs, where shorts and t shirts are compulsory at all times (this would only be worthwhile if going as a mixed couple).

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I went to the Wi Spa on Wilshire.. twice. Great spa...
...and you didn't even call me to join you? :tongue:

Yeah, I've seen ads for that one, but never tried it. Did you go to any others? Just wondering how it compared. Always curious about trying out new places.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...and you didn't even call me to join you? :tongue:

Yeah, I've seen ads for that one, but never tried it. Did you go to any others? Just wondering how it compared. Always curious about trying out new places.

Sorry, didn't have your number !

It was the only one I went to so can't compare to anything else in LA but have been to many spas in Germany and this compared favourably for facilities and was better in that it was men only and guys didn't use towels in the wet area.

Not expensive to worth trying - go on a Tuesday and you can try the upstairs for free.