Korean Spa

k b

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I assume you mean Imperial Fullerton and not Garden Grove, which is a dump.

Pardon the pun but it's never full when I have gone. I literally have been the only person there several times, at times you'd think it'd be busy (weekend days). I think the most I've ever seen is maybe 4-5 guys. Sometimes with kids.

I've also seen kids at Wii. I disagree and would say there's looking but no cruising. I believe the staff routinely check the bathrooms and have heard the sleeping room has cameras in it. Just be mindful/respectful of the families.

Looks like we live in two different worlds. :p I was at Imperial spa in Fullerton yesterday (Monday afternoon) and it was very crowded.. at least 20 guys. Maybe it's because it was MLK.. but still...

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
I've only been to Aqua.

Everything is pretty much in one small area, though the steam room and dry sauna are decent size.

The steam room gets pretty steamy. Sauna has a pocket window that people can look into from the grooming area.

The scrubber regularly patrols and I've been told he throws people out. Your best bet is to wait until he's giving a scrub.

Crowd was mixed on my visits: some Latinos, some older white guys. Both visits had different biracial black guys who were stunning but didn't play much.

Reactions: bman1977

rd7

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Can anyone tell me about Star Spa in NJ? I might be heading there Saturday. The website doesn't give much detail. I saw something on one site that said you only get two hours in the wet area for $25. Is that right?

Jakolpre

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Can anyone tell me about Star Spa in NJ? I might be heading there Saturday. The website doesn't give much detail. I saw something on one site that said you only get two hours in the wet area for $25. Is that right?
Just two hours? Wow

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There's a spa near me that also asks that you stay for only 2 hrs.. Because of that reason, guys get it on pretty quick there.. 2 hrs leaves no time to waste and the action begins immediately.. Once I begin to shower, guys are lying on chairs already jerking off watching me.. The place is like an orgy at times..

So don't let that short amount of time scare you off.. It accelerates the hot sex!

Reactions: jimnycx

Jakolpre

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There's a spa near me that also asks that you stay for only 2 hrs.. Because of that reason, guys get it on pretty quick there.. 2 hrs leaves no time to waste and the action begins immediately.. Once I begin to shower, guys are lying on chairs already jerking off watching me.. The place is like an orgy at times..

So don't let that short amount of time scare you off.. It accelerates the hot sex!
Thera in Tustin
Yes agreed

k b

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Visited Immersion Spa in Palo Alto yesterday. Everybody was looking for something. :eek: I ended up jacking off with a really good looking older gentleman and two other guys. Had a small chat with him while dressing, but it's a shame that I didn't get his contact info. If you are that guy with a small tattoo on your shoulder, please send me a message. Would love to meet up again. :p

Reactions: lovin_california

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
Visited Immersion Spa in Palo Alto yesterday. Everybody was looking for something. :eek: I ended up jacking off with a really good looking older gentleman and two other guys. Had a small chat with him while dressing, but it's a shame that I didn't get his contact info. If you are that guy with a small tattoo on your shoulder, please send me a message. Would love to meet up again. :p

Was it all white patrons?

chris in california

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a nice time at Premier 57 in Manhattan recently. You don’t get much time alone with someone, but we both got hard in the hot tub, kept moving between the saunas, hot tubs, and cold tub where he started to suck me off a little. There were other guys trying to cruise too, but I wasn’t really interested in them. Finally he ended up sucking me off in the bathroom and then we relaxed in the hot tub a bit longer.
I went on the website for this place (premier 57) and it says the wet area is now coed? Things have changed or is there also a single sex area?

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
I went on the website for this place (premier 57) and it says the wet area is now coed? Things have changed or is there also a single sex area?

The big hot tub is co-ed and separate from the single sex areas. Swimwear is required.

But the single sex area has smaller tubs, steam and sauna and clothing optional.

Reactions: chris in california