Korean Spa

flywithme

Admired Member
Media
Visited Immersion Spa in Palo Alto this afternoon. Not too crowded.. which was good because this place is small. There was a very well built and good looking guy from Monterey whom I managed to chat with briefly. Wanted to interact more with him while he was there, but kept getting interrupted by some older Asian guy.. :( If you happen to be that guy, please send me a message. :) Would love to meet you again.

Reactions: lovin_california

dichpig

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So here's the thing about new member "Dichpig." Don't let his "new member" status trick you. Actually, let it speak for itself. He has created this handle for the sole purpose to attack and invalidate me.

When guys ask about spas on this thread, I have shared my knowledge about everything from the parking, facilities, quality of massage, and yes, even how patrons are treated.

Several posters (including "Dichpig") have confirmed there are some Korean spas where people of color are not treated well. If we are all going separately and at different times but have the same experience, I'd certainly want others to give me a heads up so 1) they don't waste money and 2) make the choice to avoid it or not.

"Dichpig" has followed me from other message boards, ones that were filled with so many racist comments they had to be moderated hourly. I stopped posting on one because he made it his personal quest to come after me.

He is a militant Asian who attacks Asians who state attraction to non-Asians. He attacks Asians who he feels are "meek." You can see all this in his responses above.

I have never attacked another poster on this board because 1) I know how it feels to be attacked and 2) I'm pretty sure it'll get you banned.

"Dichpig," please leave your attacks on me elsewhere. Why did you come here?

And for the record, I don't hate or "other" Asians. I only hate the creepers, some of which happen to be Asian. You, on the other hand, have already established your hatred of me. Three posts, three attacks. Take your militant BS elsewhere.

There, confrontational enough for you?
Ughhh.. rehashing this, but i have one account here and you can verify that with the moderators if you want. You post on an open forum and expect people to not respond to you if they have a differing opinion? Quite a few people seem to agree with my assessment. But go on and do you, I guess hah.

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
Ughhh.. rehashing this, but i have one account here and you can verify that with the moderators if you want. You post on an open forum and expect people to not respond to you if they have a differing opinion? Quite a few people seem to agree with my assessment. But go on and do you, I guess hah.

Hey Dichpig, everyone is entitled to their opinions. They can agree with you. They can agree with me. It's a free country.

How very convenient that you -- in conjunction with the above posting -- have now limited what people can see on your profile. What other users would see is that you just joined this board and all 3/3 of your initial posts (4 including this one) are personal attacks on me. The moderators can verify this, too. Differing opinions are welcome, attacks aren't.

Ugggh is right. Why do you keep coming after me? I post about many topics (unlike you, my profile isn't limited because I have nothing to hide). If guys want tips on spas, I share. If they want tips on weight loss (I am not the unfit slob you think I am), I share.

Your "assessment" is harrassment. Don't try and weaponize user's "likes" against me. Because you know who does that? Bullies. You know who attacks relentlessly across many sites? Bullies. What's your goal? To drive me to kill myself?

I try to be kind and helpful to others, even though I am not on the receiving end of that often.

You do you and I do me. Stop attacking me.

Axxxaguirre

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let’s keep this board ON-TOPIC :)

*Looking for any other spas in the OC area/gym buddy to go with. *

Irvine Spa

I’ve been to ISpa 3 times now and have begun to love it. Anyone down to meet up once/twice a month, (that’s trying to relax, not just get railed in the shower stall, we can do that in private)? The staff has begun to warm up, and i’ve gotten over the stares from the drooling pervs that ogle from the soaking pools. Was never one to cover up my junk in the locker room, the opposite rather, but sometimes here you have no choice. It’s become a sport actually, to see how many guys get pissed off when you cover yourself in front of their obvious stare (meanwhile they’re plastered from head-to-toe, like a paper mache project, in those tiny hand towels they give you..) Love watching as they throw a fit/storm out of the area. Love it. I’m not a bad looking guy (toned, tattoos, tall, tan etc) but I don’t walk around with my nose turned up, am the least likely to get offended by a compliment and will talk to most literally anyone and have a mile-wide smile to prove it. I’m not unapproachable.

That being said, just because I’m comfortable being naked there, doesn’t mean I’m comfortable being stared down like prey. If you’re THAT interested, start a conversation. IMO this place is definitely not meant for cruising, if that’s your only goal going in to it, then you may have the wrong place. Sure, there’s dark corners you can hide in, but I digress.

If a relaxing, quiet SPA environment is what you seek: avoid evenings on weekends and the after-dinner rush on week nights and you should be fine. Finally tried the cafe this time and ordered a vegetarian bowl which was great, incredibly filling and not too heavy at the same time. Overall fair experience, the food saved it for me.

Will definitely visit sometime in the near future, but want to explore other options. Glad to have cleared up my idea of what these places were. Was afraid going into it, I would be walking into nothing short of a bath house. Pleasantly surprised.

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
Let’s keep this board ON-TOPIC :)

*Looking for any other spas in the OC area/gym buddy to go with.

Thank you for steering this back on track.

The layout for iSPA is one of the least conducive to action or even relaxation. I've been there when there are young kids cannonballing into the cold pool. Struck up a conversation with a handsome otter in the mist but even that room gets crazy loud.

Have you tried Thera, which is a favorite of some of the other users in this thread? They do have a strict time limit (two hours) but it's dumpy in terms of amenities (lousy soap, cloudy pools, chairs that are falling apart).

Reactions: Axxxaguirre

Lujac

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone went to k town in NY lately? I am planing to go there this Saturday. Any suggestions? When is the best time to go?

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’ll be at Century on Apr 18th during the morning (flying thru LA and have a 6 hour layover). Hopefully I’ll see some lpgs-ers there.
I’ll get the oil massage & scrub for sure!!

maybe i can arrange to come to century the same day...

hung@18

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's a spa near me that also asks that you stay for only 2 hrs.. Because of that reason, guys get it on pretty quick there.. 2 hrs leaves no time to waste and the action begins immediately.. Once I begin to shower, guys are lying on chairs already jerking off watching me.. The place is like an orgy at times..

So don't let that short amount of time scare you off.. It accelerates the hot sex!
what is this one called?

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
what is this one called?

Theraspa, Tustin Ca..

And only 10 minutes away is iSpa.. Nice spa but action is very rare there.. But if you're in town then you might as well check it out if you have time.. It's also in Tustin or possibly Irvine.. It's right on the border line of the two cities..