Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
How are th

How are the body scrubs/massages there?
Good - but strictly professional. It’s in a private area, not like Century. At least at Century he gave me a few strokes. The thing I like about Wi Spa is that everyone is naked everywhere. No one wears a towel between hot tub, steam, and sauna. Much more like a locker room environment.

Rick Thomas

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’m torn about Wi vs Century. I like the everyone naked (more Korean spa traditional), but I like how the century scrubs give some extras!!
I’ll get my extras from a hottie in the Wi steam room

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was at Century only for about 2 hours (10-12). During the first hour there were some white guys looking to play and we’re pretty assertive. An Indian guy showed up and stayed covered all the time.
I went for a scrub and 1/2 way thru I went to steam for a few. I saw a pretty hot Asian guy (not sure from where) showering, and he came into the steam room and was a big hit! He was stocky and looked more Hawaiian. We JO each other some then he leaned away to JO the guy on his other side. I felt down and found a nice smooth hole and fingered him. He was pretty smooth all over! Right about then my scrub guy came in and asked me to go back for my 2nd half of the service.

After my massage I went back for 1 last bit of the steam room and there was a Chinese guy with a nice body and nicely trimmed pubes (my preference). He was also popular and we JO each other some. I finished myself because I was leaving and horny from the scrub/massage. Interestingly, the Indian guy walked up while we (and others) were JO & he started as well but kept his sick pretty much out of sight (maybe he was shy)

I know there has been talk of Asian guys there, but these 2 were welcomed with open palms on cock!!

twashik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to go to spa castle in queens and always had a great time there, lots of eye candy and subtle/sometimes not so subtle play. I recently moved to Houston and found out that korean spa opened up about a month ago called Gangnam spa. Anyone heard of it or been out there?

8rancher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did you go last Fri?
Ya i got a scrub was there around 11-12:30
Did you go last Fri?
i did! I was there from like 11-12:30 and got a body scrub. To be honest it was surprisingly way too cruisey for my liking. Don’t get me wrong I liked watching and getting hard with others but I just don’t like when it’s such a bathhouse in the steam room and outside. I much prefer the tension of being naked with others and seeing who’s trying to discreetly show off and and then letting go and finally revealing some hardons but being scared of getting caught. It seems like everybody in century is just there to hook up so it kinda makes it feel nastier in my opinion, especially when I went outside everybody was straight up circle jerking which is cool but then I realize people want something from me too and I feel creeped out. Hope you had fun though!

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ya i got a scrub was there around 11-12:30

i did! I was there from like 11-12:30 and got a body scrub. To be honest it was surprisingly way too cruisey for my liking. Don’t get me wrong I liked watching and getting hard with others but I just don’t like when it’s such a bathhouse in the steam room and outside. I much prefer the tension of being naked with others and seeing who’s trying to discreetly show off and and then letting go and finally revealing some hardons but being scared of getting caught. It seems like everybody in century is just there to hook up so it kinda makes it feel nastier in my opinion, especially when I went outside everybody was straight up circle jerking which is cool but then I realize people want something from me too and I feel creeped out. Hope you had fun though!

I know what you mean but sometimes people take it so slow that you’re there for a few hours before “anything” goes on. I only had like 2 hours so I was cool with the pace of showing & jerking. One guy did go right up to me in the steam and grab my cock and start sucking, and I just walked in and sat down w/ my towel opened up. Not much of an invite!!
So I was getting my scrub massage from 11-12, so you must have gone in midway thru mine!
I didn’t go outside because I knew that would be a total pick up area.
I do wish guys walked around in the wet area naked and not wrapped up like what is customary at other Korean spas.

Spike Baltar

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
@mtguy1972 Planning to hit up lake steam baths when I'm out there. Never been but going to try it.
Be sure you check ahead of time and go on a men's day, last time I was there men and women had different days.
It is an old facility. There are open shower stalls along one wall, in the same room an elevated hot tub you have to climb steps to get into, and benches to relax on. There are a couple of saunas as well. One has pools of water you can douse yourself with, very old world design. Nearly everyone was naked when I went.

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
I'm still totally perplexed by the guys who have gotten extras from the masseurs at Century because there are always multiple masseurs giving massages to multiple clients in front of each other!

I know it's very cruisy but the masseurs (mainly middle aged Asian men) seem pretty no nonsense. Maybe if you go during the day or if you're very hung...anyway PM me if you know more.

Reactions: miamirt