Korean Spa

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I went to one this week in the Bay Area. Lots of guys there - great fun watching other naked guys showering, naked in the hot tub, and my favorite the jade room where you sleep naked. I basically watched this guy for a 1/2 hour sleeping and tugging his cock in his sleep. Great fun.
I visit a Korean spa a couple of times a month (I'm guessing the same one mentioned by mwm_massage).

I like it there for several reasons:

* It is nice and new - quite upscale actually.
* It is a very relaxing place to spend several hours moving between the pools and dry sauna and steam room. I find it a great way to de-stress.
* Nudity is an expected part of the experience - none of that ridiculous towel dancing.
* Although action is not uncommon, it is not an overtly sexual environment like a gay bath house. It doesn't have a sleaze factor to it.
* I've met some nice guys there. Sometimes just chatting - sometimes we get a bit more friendly (wink).

Consider me a fan.

last_jeremy

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Township of South Orange Village, New Jersey, US
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
two good ones here in the Northeast. Spa Castle in Queens NY and King Spa in Palisades NJ.

Is King Spa cruisy? We've been to Star Spa many times in Palisades Park and always end up blowing and jerking off a bunch of guys. Lots of great times there, plus there's a framed photo of John Travolta with one of the owners hanging on the wall, lol.

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
King Spa is not cruisy at all. People regularly bring their kids in and there is no private area whatsoever.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My experience of saunas is fairly varied. I refer to proper saunas and not those fronts for other activities. The San Francisco Bathhouse has been closed for some years. This was in the centre of Wellington and catered for the late night crowd. Upstairs there was the usual billiard table and bar. Downstairs there was a sauna, spa, steam room and full size swimming pool and you went naked. It was mixed but certainly more male than female. There was at the time another sauna near Courtenay Place. This was very ‘old school’, no nudity, sex segregation and towels were to be worn at all times. This facility is still operating. They still have some sex segregation : Monday is male only and the Tuesday is female only. The rest of the week is mixed, aside from Friday when the place is closed. The place is a lot more nude tolerant than it was. Nobody in the sauna wears a towel today and generally most people are naked in the wet area and certainly naked in the plunge pool, also new. There are towels but generally they are used to lie on and left in the sauna. One of the most interesting things is that the women who attend the mixed sessions are very confident being naked. Overall the average age is 30ish. There is of course plenty of eye candy. The younger guys all seem to have long flaccid penises, that is soft erections, though this is probably a generalisation. Many males have tattoos and fairly elaborate ones as well on their body. With pubic hair it was the old guys and women who are shaved. So the $18 charge for 3 hours is good value for money in more ways than one.

Reactions: hardboy_fll

Tekken4493

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
josty is correct. Both King and Spa Castle have strict rules about sex...although i've seen some touching and conversation, it's a wet spa not a bathhouse.

King Spa is not cruisy at all. People regularly bring their kids in and there is no private area whatsoever.

PlaidBoxers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been going to and enjoying a local Korean Spa near me for about a year, and my experiences mirror most of these.

First, I go for a good, long sweat and relaxation first and foremost. Enjoying being naked around other naked guys is a nice bonus, and if I see any action, then super-bonus. I'm 31, in good shape, usually shaved smooth, or at most, trimmed very short.

I've always worked under the impression that when I'm there, if a guy is Asian, they're there for the spa experience, if they're not, there's a good chance they're bi or gay. (Painting with broad strokes, I know. lol)

My spa is pretty small. The locker area is nice. The "wet" area has 5 open showers with a partition blocking 4 of them from the soak tubs. There are 3 soak tubs, one cold, one warm, one hot. Plus a dry sauna and a steam sauna. Guys are always looking to see who is around and who is going where.

There is also a (I think) "Jade Room" in the men's section which is a very warm marble-like room where you just lay down and sweat, but t-shirt and shorts (provided) are required for that room.

I'll always see guys at least idly touching themselves in the tubs and the saunas. It's inevitable sometimes, but some guys are looking for action. I've seen guys jerk off in the steam sauna, and I walked in on two guys giving head in theI Jade Room. In that case, I just said "I don't care. I'm not interested, but I don't care" and I let them go back to it while I laid on the other side of the room.

I've boned up occasionally here and there, depending on the crowd that's there and what's going on, but I generally and too scared to do anything... not wanting to get caught/thrown out/arrested or something.

I guess, other than flat out saying something, how would I signal, when I go into the steam room, that I personally am not looking to bust a nut, but don't mind if other guys do/I'd like to see? Too many times guys get bored and leave when I'm in there because I'm not really making a move.

Either way, mine is a nice place to go and escape for a handful of hours, and get to hang out naked with other guys, and you can't beat that!

sfuser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Love a hot exhibitionist. I would have been more forward with you!

D

deleted278588

Imperial spa in Vegas is good. Messed around there before!