Korean Spa

Brooklynasian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Asian guy here looking to go to a korean spa this weekend in LA, I’m discreet and usually into other inshape Asians, what’s the best place for me to go? Not into blatant fun, I’d prefer a quick jerk in a steam room and move on. I heard century is pretty raunchy, I’m thinking wi spa mainly because it looks clean and modern.

Reactions: tugginithard

Ever go back? I’d be down to go again. Not a bad place to chill.

Yeah I've gone back a couple of times. It's always seems pretty chill. Just have deal with some of the creepy dudes there that follow you around like a puppy.

Reactions: Jakolpre

Rick Thomas

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Asian guy here looking to go to a korean spa this weekend in LA, I’m discreet and usually into other inshape Asians, what’s the best place for me to go? Not into blatant fun, I’d prefer a quick jerk in a steam room and move on. I heard century is pretty raunchy, I’m thinking wi spa mainly because it looks clean and modern.
Definitely Wi Spa. It’s clean, nice, and allows for discrete viewing and sometimes a quick jerk in the steam room. I found Century way too cruise and raunchy, I’ll never go back.

Reactions: Brooklynasian

tugginithard

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Going to be in LA next week and looking for some cruisy spa and gym spots. Thinking I might try Century first, don’t mind if it’s a little rough around the edges... unless you guys think it’s really bad. I through I read Wi was a little too supervises. What do you all think?

Btw, also up for meeting up or hotel fun. Message me. (Looking only for under 34 and average or in-shape please.)

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely Wi Spa. It’s clean, nice, and allows for discrete viewing and sometimes a quick jerk in the steam room. I found Century way too cruise and raunchy, I’ll never go back.
Rick.... you’ve got one fucking GREAT body, my friend. Lookin’ real good....

axqr94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Has anyone been to Spa World in DC and can talk about their experience? Thinking of going this weekend.
The staff pays little to no attention to what is going on in the bade pool, tubs, sauna and steam room, but the place is so open that it's virtually impossible to get any action. It is possible to walk around with a full erection and not get harassed by staff. Underwater feels is about it, but great-looking crowd and a great to find someone to take it elsewhere.

rd7

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
How was it? I am from Boston but go down there a couple times a year.
It was fun. Stayed for most of the afternoon/evening. At one point ten guys were all stroking and sucking in the steam room. Got off a few times myself while I was there.

tikitorch1010

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was fun. Stayed for most of the afternoon/evening. At one point ten guys were all stroking and sucking in the steam room. Got off a few times myself while I was there.
Same thing happened to me when I went about two weeks ago haha

nakedbro

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone know of a Korean Spa in the Savannah, GA or Hilton Head, SC area? Will be in the area during the middle of September.

Reactions: 1114578

tugginithard

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wanted to come back to this thread after my LA adventure.

Went to Wi Spa twice and Century once.

Wi is very classy, clean, and every is naked bc the towels are too small. Incredibly hot cock everywhere, went a very late night and a day time, didn’t matter. Just hot naked men with swinging dicks. Yes some others too and the occasional kid is a little weird. But for the most part hot. Both visits had some quick and very hot action. Hot because it felt dangerous but also way too short bc getting privacy feels difficult there. Will definitely go back because as a spa it’s really relaxing, professional, clean... and can I say again the cock was so hot.

A guy I messed with at Wi said what all of you have said, Century is a whole other level. And so I went, and even I didn’t understand what that meant.

First, it’s so clear everyone there knows what it’s for. It is run down in parts, all three tubs were out this visit, it is not clean feeling nor looking. Wi is the place for going to a spa, Century is for pretending to go to a spa.

I heard stuff Can get wilder than the night I was there. But I basically walked into a multi-guy suck and stroke orgy that by the time I started playing, more guys entered and it had to have been 20 or more naked, super hot, guys just working to please each other.

If you were there that night I was the one moaning because I had dicks in hands and a rando sucking me off so well that I blew faster and harder than I ever do.

It was crazy hot. And no, no one was there just trying to “have a spa experience.” Everyone was in on it. At Wi, I could see some guys feeling offended if you were obvious. Century every guy was clearly there for the same fun.

I gotta say, reading this board before going helped me find these awesome places that I never would have tried. Now I am def going to hit up Korean spas in other cities. The ritual of it all, minus the gay play, is really awesome, relaxing, and male bonding. Add in the possibility for dick and it was only better. But really I am glad I had this experience. Thanks, men, for all the tips.