Korean Spa

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I haven't posted here in some time.. The reason?.. I'm lazy.. I have no other excuse.. But I've had so many hot times at my local spas that I figured it was time for a hot sexual update..

I have 2 spas that I would frequent.. Now it's just one but I'll get to that reason soon.. Both spas are only 10 minutes from me and they're both on the same street only blocks away from each other so I'm very lucky..

One spa is mainly visited by Koreans and the other spa is larger and attracts all races and a lot of cruisers.. But I really enjoyed the Korean spa (so to speak) due to it's smaller size, cleanliness and mostly because of the dark room.. It's a great room that has 6 or 7 tatami mats on the floor for sleeping.. Now some guys would lie in there with shorts and shirts on but since I enjoy showing off and being naked I would always lie in there nude..

I'd always lie in the middle to increase the odds of someone laying beside me.. If I was the only one in there at the time then I would move the mats closer to me so whoever was beside me would be very close.. My way of seduction so to speak.. It would always work too.. I stay in great shape and do many squats so my ass is nice and round.. I also shave my body so it's very smooth..

Once other guys came in it wouldn't take long before someone would work up the courage to reach over and slowly touch me.. Here's how it would play out.. I would always lie on my stomach so my ass would be in plain sight.. I'd even try sticking it out a bit.. I would always face away from whoever was beside me so they could obviously check out my smooth, round ass without being caught.. Of course I'd shake my ass a few times while pretending to be asleep.. It would always be a turn on to excite a stranger to the point where I would eventually feel a soft touch on my shoulder or back.. I never flinched which gave them the sign that I was ok with them gliding their fingers over my hard body..

Eventually, to my liking, they would rub my ass.. That's when I would stick it out more giving them another positive sign that I wanted it.. Some would reach deep in to finger my asshole good or roll me over to stroke my hard cock.. I would also begin stroking their cock if they were young and attractive.. But anyone touching me would always get the green light.. Age or size doesn't matter because I love getting felt up..

I've bee stroked off many times but the hottest time was when one young guy came in and began touching me and exploring my body.. I saw him earlier checking me out in the saunas so I was very glad when he came into the dark sleeping room.. There was another older hispanic guy in there wearing shorts and a t-shirt that the spa gives you for the common area (area where men and women can go) and he was watching the action that was starting up between me and the young guy.. We really went at hit.. He stroked my cock and I was so turned on stroking his that I got on my hands and knees and grabbed his cock and stuffed it into my mouth while he laid beside me.. My ass was pointing at the stranger watching a few feet away.. I ran my tongue all over this young Korean guys hard cock and would suck on it hard and drool all over it as well.. He was moaning really good while I gave him a wet blow job.. It didn't take long until I could tell he was about to cum.. He was flinching all over the place then unloaded a warm stream of cum in my mouth.. I kept bobbing up and down until he pushed me off from being to sensitive.. I swallowed a lot of his cum but some was on his cock base and balls.. He got up and left and I lied there enjoying how hot that experience was.. The older guy was stroking his cock in his shorts..

As I began playing with my cock I suddenly saw two shadows coming into the room from the hallway.. It was the guy I just sucked off and he brought his friend this time.. The guy I sucked off immediately grabbed my hard cock and the other stood in front of me feeding me his cock.. I sucked it right away and it got hard fast.. He lied down and I bobbed my head on his cock like I did his friends just a few moments before.. At this time his friend, the one that I sucked off already, began licking my ass.. Oh, it felt so good and very hot that I had these two guy enjoying me while another man watched.. He was eating my ass real good and began finger banging me too.. I just kept on sucking that hard cock in my mouth and getting it really wet waiting for him to cum too.. It didn't take long until he stood up and began jerking his cock into my mouth.. I guess he preferred to cum standing up.. I was all for it especially since I had his friend fucking my ass with his fingers while licking my ass cheeks..

The guy feeding me his cock moaned, then exploded in my mouth and also pulled out and came a bit on my lips.. It was so hot!.. I kept on sucking until he gave up.. In the mean time the other guy took his finger out of my ass and went below to suck on my hard cock.. I lasted about 2 minutes until I blasted cum all over the place.. Those 2 guys left the room after that and then I stroked off the older guy because I was so turned on after what happened..

The sad part is the spa has closed that room.. Maybe because of the sexual action that would occur in there or maybe they're just remodeling.. I haven't been there in months because of the shut down.. But I go to my other spa regularly and will be posting my "best of" moments soon..

Last edited:

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I haven't posted here in some time.. The reason?.. I'm lazy.. I have no other excuse.. But I've had so many hot times at my local spas that I figured it was time for a hot sexual update..

I have 2 spas that I would frequent.. Now it's just one but I'll get to that reason soon.. Both spas are only 10 minutes from me and they're both on the same street only blocks away from each other so I'm very lucky..

One spa is mainly visited by Koreans and the other spa is larger and attracts all races and a lot of cruisers.. But I really enjoyed the Korean spa (so to speak) due to it's smaller size, cleanliness and mostly because of the dark room.. It's a great room that has 6 or 7 tatami mats on the floor for sleeping.. Now some guys would lie in there with shorts and shirts on but since I enjoy showing off and being naked I would always lie in there nude..

I'd always lie in the middle to increase the odds of someone laying beside me.. If I was the only one in there at the time then I would move the mats closer to me so whoever was beside me would be very close.. My way of seduction so to speak.. It would always work too.. I stay in great shape and do many squats so my ass is nice and round.. I also shave my body so it's very smooth..

Once other guys came in it wouldn't take long before someone would work up the courage to reach over and slowly touch me.. Here's how it would play out.. I would always lie on my stomach so my ass would be in plain sight.. I'd even try sticking it out a bit.. I would always face away from whoever was beside me so they could obviously check out my smooth, round ass without being caught.. Of course I'd shake my ass a few times while pretending to be asleep.. It would always be a turn on to excite a stranger to the point where I would eventually feel a soft touch on my shoulder or back.. I never flinched which gave them the sign that I was ok with them gliding their fingers over my hard body..

Eventually, to my liking, they would rub my ass.. That's when I would stick it out more giving them another positive sign that I wanted it.. Some would reach deep in to finger my asshole good or roll me over to stroke my hard cock.. I would also begin stroking their cock if they were young and attractive.. But anyone touching me would always get the green light.. Age or size doesn't matter because I love getting felt up..

I've bee stroked off many times but the hottest time was when one young guy came in and began touching me and exploring my body.. I saw him earlier checking me out in the saunas so I was very glad when he came into the dark sleeping room.. There was another older hispanic guy in there wearing shorts and a t-shirt that the spa gives you for the common area (area where men and women can go) and he was watching the action that was starting up between me and the young guy.. We really went at hit.. He stroked my cock and I was so turned on stroking his that I got on my hands and knees and grabbed his cock and stuffed it into my mouth while he laid beside me.. My ass was pointing at the stranger watching a few feet away.. I ran my tongue all over this young Korean guys hard cock and would suck on it hard and drool all over it as well.. He was moaning really good while I gave him a wet blow job.. It didn't take long until I could tell he was about to cum.. He was flinching all over the place then unloaded a warm stream of cum in my mouth.. I kept bobbing up and down until he pushed me off from being to sensitive.. I swallowed a lot of his cum but some was on his cock base and balls.. He got up and left and I lied there enjoying how hot that experience was.. The older guy was stroking his cock in his shorts..

As I began playing with my cock I suddenly saw two shadows coming into the room from the hallway.. It was the guy I just sucked off and he brought his friend this time.. The guy I sucked off immediately grabbed my hard cock and the other stood in front of me feeding me his cock.. I sucked it right away and it got hard fast.. He lied down and I bobbed my head on his cock like I did his friends just a few moments before.. At this time his friend, the one that I sucked off already, began licking my ass.. Oh, it felt so good and very hot that I had these two guy enjoying me while another man watched.. He was eating my ass real good and began finger banging me too.. I just kept on sucking that hard cock in my mouth and getting it really wet waiting for him to cum too.. It didn't take long until he stood up and began jerking his cock into my mouth.. I guess he preferred to cum standing up.. I was all for it especially since I had his friend fucking my ass with his fingers while licking my ass cheeks..

The guy feeding me his cock moaned, then exploded in my mouth and also pulled out and came a bit on my lips.. It was so hot!.. I kept on sucking until he gave up.. In the mean time the other guy took his finger out of my ass and went below to suck on my hard cock.. I lasted about 2 minutes until I blasted cum all over the place.. Those 2 guys left the room after that and then I stroked off the older guy because I was so turned on after what happened..

The sad part is the spa has closed that room.. Maybe because of the sexual action that would occur in there or maybe they're just remodeling.. I haven't been there in months because of the shut down.. But I go to my other spa regularly and will be posting my "best of" moments soon..

Wow, got me hard!!!

Reactions: Hoosierfan1979

freem2

Sexy Member
Media
posted this in other thread, but i;ll post it here too...

I've been to one erotic Asian massage place. She greeted me at door and took me to a dark room. Was an hour massage. She complimented me how handsome I was right away and then gave me massage. She started on my back. This lady was decent looking and she was wearing tight yoga pants in which I saw her camel toe saw clearly. Her pussy looked so fat I saw her lips just through them.. When she stood in front of me rubbing my back I had to peek my eyes up and just kept staring at her pussy. Was getting rock hard already.She told me to turn over and my dick was already popping up in the towel. She massaged my chest and went down to toes, then back, running her fingers through my groin and gracing my balls. Mind you, I hadn't jerked off or cummed in nearly 2 weeks so I could have explodes right then. Usually they ask for tip before doing anything to you, but she didn't even ask for more money. She grabbed my towel and said "Ok to remove it?" I said of course. She started stroking my cock and I literally lasted for like a min I was so horny lol. I told her right before im going to shoot a massive load...I probably shot the biggest load of cum ever for me..prob close to 10 squirts almot hitting her..she said "wow" lol.Ended up giving her extra $20 even though she didnt ask.

jayjay_777

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am not sure if anyone is still checking this but any recommendation for a good korean spa in the bay area specifically San Francisco and Palo Alto area? Any recommendation would be great. A little "cruisy" is okay but too "cruisy".

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Where in the OC?

tsgarp

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there anything resembling a K Spa in Manhattan?

Also curious about the spas in Toronto if anyone has intel.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is there anything resembling a K Spa in Manhattan?

Also curious about the spas in Toronto if anyone has intel.

Don't think I've seen any Korean spas in Toronto. I did text a guy who did massage at one (at least I think it was one) but he didn't seem to be into any extras. I never went but not in downtown

BuckeyeInJP

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
anyone have experience with the spa in Pallisides Park in NJ? How about overnight on a Monday night? Quiet enough for a good sleep?

I've been there a couple of times when I was there in the area for business. The men's spa is quite small compared to other Korean spas that I've been to in the DC area and in LA -- just a couple of jacuzzi pools, a steam room and a sauna. When I've gone, it was later in the evening on a weeknight, and wasn't busy at all. Kind of expensive, but the parking attendant out front usually has coupons. I'd go again if I happened to be in the area, but it's not anyplace that I would go out of my way for, either.

Reactions: Venuslove2010

Totan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't think I've seen any Korean spas in Toronto. I did text a guy who did massage at one (at least I think it was one) but he didn't seem to be into any extras. I never went but not in downtown
There is one in north of Toronto it is close to the intersection of Dufferin and Steele. It call Zanjibar or something like that but it is not cruising at all, I haven't been in that yet but I read some about it online. The others straight bath house are Russian Banyas. Most of them also north of Toronto or Missisauga area.

Reactions: mesakh1989

tasty9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not sure if anyone is still checking this but any recommendation for a good korean spa in the bay area specifically San Francisco and Palo Alto area? Any recommendation would be great. A little "cruisy" is okay but too "cruisy".

In San Francisco, the Korean Spa to check out is Imperial Spa. It's on Geary at Steiner next to the KFC. Small-ish place, but can get pretty cruisy. There's only one attendant and he's often busy so plenty of unmonitored time. I've seen some pretty big cocks there too. $25 a visit.

Kabuki Springs is a block away in Japan Center at Geary & Fillmore. "Japanese" spa with Swedish sauna and American steam rooms. Big, kinda posh, only three days a week for guys, one day mixed. Less cruisy, but still good eye candy. $25 a visit.