Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was gonna say that’s crazy, but then I found this, so I guess people do video in there
NycSexcapade on Twitter

I think tweets like this and actually naming the place will just put this chain under more scrutiny and make incidents like this dry up.

Bidiscreet37

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Gentlemen,

I just came from the KTown Spa (W 32nd Street), and to my dismay, it was CLOSED. The security guard in the lobby said it’s been closed the last three days, and she didn’t know why.

Website says it’s open, but if you call, there’s just a busy signal. Something strange is going on.

Not sure what happened, but definitely ruined my Thursday night plans...

Anyone have anymore information? Is it closed permanently or just for renovations? Website and Facebook page still say open.

nycwill

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone have anymore information? Is it closed permanently or just for renovations? Website and Facebook page still say open.

I was there a couple of weeks ago. The WiFi wasn't working, no water came out of the sink or water fountain -- felt like the writing was on the wall. I didn't find the behavior there especially outrageous or indiscreet (as compared to the bedlam at Spa Castle) but it was small and usually pretty empty. It clearly wasn't doing blockbuster business, and the resulting vibe could be creepy.

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
King spa and spa castle are nice and relaxing. Lots of different types of guys go.

At some point I need to go to either one of those. I'm assuming you've been to both - so which in your opinion is the best?

Wait, so K-town is closed? I was just trying to plan this... hmmm

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
At some point I need to go to either one of those. I'm assuming you've been to both - so which in your opinion is the best?

If it's the overall look, spa castle is a bit nicer. The mens only area sauna and steam room get hotter and there are more pools with jets in that area as well. I most recently even utilized a small fitness area at spa castle. King spa i believe had a hotter pool in the mens area. The regular pool area is much larger at king spa and it also has a lazy river. King spa pool is mostly indoors. Haven't been able to use spa castle pool since it's mostly outdoors and was cold out when i went.

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If it's the overall look, spa castle is a bit nicer. The mens only area sauna and steam room get hotter and there are more pools with jets in that area as well. I most recently even utilized a small fitness area at spa castle. King spa i believe had a hotter pool in the mens area. The regular pool area is much larger at king spa and it also has a lazy river. King spa pool is mostly indoors. Haven't been able to use spa castle pool since it's mostly outdoors and was cold out when i went.

ok, thanks for the comparisons. which one do you prefer and have you had any encounters at either one?

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This happened a few weeks ago.. Very hot!

So after showering I walk to the warm pool to relax.. I see a black guy sitting beside the pool with his legs in the water.. He's checking me out as I get closer and while I walk seductively into the pool.. I didn't look directly at his cock but hoped it was big, I already wanted it.. As I relaxed for a bit enjoying the spa jets hitting my back, I see another black guy come out of one of the saunas and suddenly I was craving big cock.. He sat near the pool to cool down.. I decided I needed to get up so they could see my ass and maybe I could get their attention and maybe some hard cock..

I get out slowly and walk towards the showers for a rinse, a quick dunk in the cold pool so I can last longer in the hot sauna.. I choose one of the saunas which I could tell had a few guys in their.. I grab some of the salt out of a bucket that's used for exfoliating the skin.. I always rub it all over my body slowly so I can get guys attention.. I stick my ass out real good as I rub all over it and rub slowly around my shaven cock and balls.. My whole body is shaven and smooth.. I have 2 guys watching me and one of them is stroking his cock a bit.. Guess I walked in on something.. I sit down near the guy stroking his cock and just relax.. He's to my right about a few feet away, mexican or Italian with a semi shaved head.and the other guy is asian directly across from me.. I begin to stroke my cock a little to show them that I'm into getting off.. Both guys begin stroking more and then the black guy walks in and sits down.. He sees all,of our hard cocks and begins stroking his.. At this point, I want cock!..

I get up and move towards the Mexican guy and sit below him and reach for his cock.. I begin stroking lightly and he allows me to do it.. After a few strokes I eventually move into position to suck his cock.. He moans, "do it"... I put my lips over his hard cock and slowly lick and suck.. He has a direct view at the door so can see if we ever need to stop and so I just continue sucking.. His cock felt good in my mouth and was expecting him to shoot his cum quickly as most guys seem to do so.. I couldn't wait for his cum but I could tell this might take longer.. The asian and black guy were stroking their cocks as they watched.. I wanted all 3 cocks but I needed to make the cock in my mouth cum first.. The black guy got up and sat behind me.. He began touching my ass and cock.. Then suddenly another guy walked in.. Tall white guy that I've seen at the spa many times.. He immediately told us all to continue.. I kept sucking as he settled in to watch and began stroking his cock.. I had 3 guys watching me suck cock and I loved it.. I reached around with my left arm to play with the black guys cock.. It was a nice long perfect cock.. It was easier to reach under his right leg and play with his balls and cock that way..

I turned my attention back to the cock in front of me and continued sucking.. I wanted cum!.. Eventually, he began stroking his cock in front of my face.. I was getting ready with my mouth open and licking his head at times.. Suddenly, he tensed up and stood up.. I wanted to stuff it in my mouth when he began cumming but standing up like he did made it impossible.. I then realized he wanted to shoot his cum on my face.. I opened my mouth hoping he would aim for it but he started shooting and cum landed on my left cheek, mouth, lips chin and mouth again... Cum was raining down on me!.. The other guys were exclaiming how hot it was while they watched.. Once he stopped cumming, I swallowed what was in my mouth and licked my lips clean.. I grabbed his cock and squeezed the last drop of cum out and licked it off.. I told him to sit down so I could continue sucking but he said he was to hot and needed to cool down.. Awesome!

Just as I was thinking how hot that was the black guy walked over and sat in the Mexican guys spot and I realized it was time to suck his cock now.. Man, he had a nice long cock with a perfect head for my mouth.. I gladly sucked him while being on my knees.. I swirled my tongue around his head, licked his shaft and stuffed it all in my mouth.. I played with his balls and just enjoyed while waiting for his cum.. The asian guy sat beside him and began stroking his shaft while I sucked on his head.. The black played and stroked his cock while I gave him head.. Eventually, he started moaning and it was hot that the asian guy was pumping his cock into my mouth... I felt my mouth fill up with cum and continue used sucking.. I hear the tall guy yell "oh shit!" and cum on himself.. I could see him out of the corner of my eye wiping himself with his towel.. Once the black guys cock stopped cumming I just continued sucking to see how long he could take it.. After a few more sucks and bobs he said, "ok" and pulled his cock away.. I stood up and opened my mouth to show the guys his cum and they both said, "Oh fuck, that's hot"... I then swallowed it all..

They all walked out and I stayed for a minute to enjoy what happened.. I was only there for 20 minutes and suddenly had 2 cocks shooting cum for me.. Sadly, the next few hours was just relaxing time and 1 guy fingering my ass a bit.. Just a few feminine gay guys after that and straight koreans... Most feminine gay guys don't do much except talk.. Talk about love, clothes and shit.. lol

Piscesboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
May head to spa castle tomorrow

Reactions: leonceswim