Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to frequent Imperial spa in Fullerton, Imperial Sauna in GG, and iSpa in Irvine a couple years back.
I was on the younger side, 18-22 and I used to be relatively shy because it was such unfamiliar territory to me. But, I did have some incredibly hot experiences at the places once i got over that initial bashfulness.
My favorite would probably be Imperial in Fullerton. Usually during the day, you'd have time to make use of the amenities and occasionally get a hot guy to mess around with. I would see regulars ever so often at any of those locations, too. I wonder how they're doing, I never got their information, but we'd have conversations about our daily lives, work, etc.
I think imperial spa in fullerton is much nicer. Also have had more fun there. Ispa has a lot of staring but not much action.

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Haha yeah for sure. I especially like sitting down in the sauna so I can get a good look :eyes:
I bet you got some good views there. I miss imperial in Fullerton. It’s the most relaxing I think.

Reactions: eXprss85

Blake222

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Went this past weekend to spa castle... not really in nude area or atmosphere to play really. Mostly good set up for kicking back and observing now. Some hot guys came in and showed off while showering and left.
I can’t wait till they reopen steam. Then I will go back.