Korean Spa

winnj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Went this past weekend to spa castle... not really in nude area or atmosphere to play really. Mostly good set up for kicking back and observing now. Some hot guys came in and showed off while showering and left.
What is open right now. Their website says that locker room is good but that the steam is closed, does that include steam in the locker room?
What percentage of the nude area is open already - that’s the part I’m interested in ;)

Reactions: nycwill

coolikethat111

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is open right now. Their website says that locker room is good but that the steam is closed, does that include steam in the locker room?
What percentage of the nude area is open already - that’s the part I’m interested in ;)
Everything open in nude area except sauna and steam room.

Reactions: winnj

Blake222

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Spa castle in queens is fully reopening September 30 th. Can’t wait.
I saw that. I have trouble believing it tho. I looked at the New York City cornovirus site and it says pools can reopen but not saunas and steam. If I can’t show off my cock in the steam there is no point of me going. :). Anyone have more details?

Reactions: badboybryce

Blake222

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok gents. Spa Castle is queens is now saying they are fully reopened. This started today. I legit live 4 hours away but I make the drive for an occasional day trip. I am ready to come soon (pun intended). But I need someone to report back on here and give us a report of exactly what it is now like. Specifically are the steam and sauna open in the men’s wet area? Have there been any changes or enforced occupant limits? Are the hot tubs all open? I know it’s a big ask but hoping someone can help me out. Can’t wait to hang naked with other hot dudes and show off my cock.

Reactions: Beardon

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why don’t you jus
Ok gents. Spa Castle is queens is now saying they are fully reopened. This started today. I legit live 4 hours away but I make the drive for an occasional day trip. I am ready to come soon (pun intended). But I need someone to report back on here and give us a report of exactly what it is now like. Specifically are the steam and sauna open in the men’s wet area? Have there been any changes or enforced occupant limits? Are the hot tubs all open? I know it’s a big ask but hoping someone can help me out. Can’t wait to hang naked with other hot dudes and show off my cock.

Why don’t you just call them and ask? As far as I know places are still not allowed to open communal saunas and showers, so I doubt they are able to fully reopen. Unless it’s like one person at a time for certain areas or something?

Blake222

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why don’t you jus

Why don’t you just call them and ask? As far as I know places are still not allowed to open communal saunas and showers, so I doubt they are able to fully reopen. Unless it’s like one person at a time for certain areas or something?
I did and they said fully open. I specifically asked about steam and they said yes.

Blake222

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Alright dudes. I decided I am going to make the drive based on my phone call with them. Will be there Sunday 10/5. Should get there close to opening. Be there till around dinner. Gl masc dude looking for similar to hang naked with. Let me know if you are coming. I like the wet area and nude sauna and steam the most. :) Hit me up if you are down to hang Sunday.

Reactions: jonr21

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Alright dudes. I decided I am going to make the drive based on my phone call with them. Will be there Sunday 10/5. Should get there close to opening. Be there till around dinner. Gl masc dude looking for similar to hang naked with. Let me know if you are coming. I like the wet area and nude sauna and steam the most. :) Hit me up if you are down to hang Sunday.

I just don't get these types of invitations from people with no pictures