Korean Spa

Scootersjunk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alright dudes. I decided I am going to make the drive based on my phone call with them. Will be there Sunday 10/5. Should get there close to opening. Be there till around dinner. Gl masc dude looking for similar to hang naked with. Let me know if you are coming. I like the wet area and nude sauna and steam the most. :) Hit me up if you are down to hang Sunday.
Can you please report back and let me know what's opened? I would love to join you on Sunday but I am running a virtual marathon that day. Will certainly need some spa time after that!

Reactions: Arrivied

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys. Spa Castle was great. Mask use was required inside but not in wet area. No shared toiletries- not even soap in the shower. Bring your own towels as well. That said, everything in the wet area was fully open. Sauna and steam had a sign saying 1 person or household at a time. My favorite moment? Sauna was full of all good looking guys (7 of us maybe) and jerking and lending a hand. One guy, very nice and gl goes “if anyone asks we are all one household.” Everyone laughed and continued on. Food selection was limited but I am for wet area and everything there met or exceeded expectations. Any other specific questions?

Scootersjunk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys. Spa Castle was great. Mask use was required inside but not in wet area. No shared toiletries- not even soap in the shower. Bring your own towels as well. That said, everything in the wet area was fully open. Sauna and steam had a sign saying 1 person or household at a time. My favorite moment? Sauna was full of all good looking guys (7 of us maybe) and jerking and lending a hand. One guy, very nice and gl goes “if anyone asks we are all one household.” Everyone laughed and continued on. Food selection was limited but I am for wet area and everything there met or exceeded expectations. Any other specific questions?
What time did this circle jerk occur? Was the place crowded or just the wet area?

TylerGreen91

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Would it be better to go to premier 57 or spa castle? I just want to be naked and relax, maybe receive a handjob

Every time I’ve been to spa castle I’ve been able to get a handjob in the wet sauna (2 or 3 times) Sometimes you just have to wait a little longer in the pools for the sauna to fill up. It’s the perfect place to hang out naked for as long as you want, saunas are the only place I’ve seen real action so you can just relax and enjoy the view! I usually like to sorta take in the view for a while myself before I go to the sauna, cuz every time I’ve gotten to the sauna I cum so fast with all those guys jerking each other off, so hot!

TylerGreen91

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Circle jerks all day in steam room. Also under water. Also in sauna. I never left the wet area except for food and didn’t seem crowded to me.

While on the subject I have a question for a spa castle pro like you... in the pools in the back next to the cold pools... there are those jets that I think are supposed to be “abdominal massager jets” but are at perfect cock level...all the guys using those are just fucking the jet right? Pic attached

Attachments

Last edited:

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
While on the subject I have a question for a spa castle pro like you... in the pools in the back next to the cold pools... there are those jets that I think are supposed to be “abdominal massager jets” but are at perfect cock level...all the guys using those are just fucking the jet right? Pic attached
Yes. For sure. Feels so good on ur cock. Until all of a sudden someone’s hand is on it too. Then it is perfect. :)

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never been to premier but you can get a handjob or 5. Or even more at spa castle.
I just have to figure out the best way to get there. Will go sometime soon. Is walking around naked in the locker room okay?

TylerGreen91

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes. For sure. Feels so good on ur cock. Until all of a sudden someone’s hand is on it too. Then it is perfect. :)

Ahh that’s what I thought! Thank you for the confirmation! I tried grinding on it a bit one time with some guys in there once and they gave me some side eye so I wasn’t sure if I got it wrong But I was probably just paranoid...or maybe I “read the pool wrong” Can’t wait to go back!

TylerGreen91

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just have to figure out the best way to get there. Will go sometime soon. Is walking around naked in the locker room okay?

That’s one of the best parts. The whole bottom floor directly off of the men’s locker room is nudity required, all you get is a wash cloth. (idk if they give you that even now since covid) On that floor there is Showers 4 pools, 2 cold pools, 2 saunas and recliner ab pools and probs more in forgetting. I can’t wait to go back.

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That’s one of the best parts. The whole bottom floor directly off of the men’s locker room is nudity required, all you get is a wash cloth. (idk if they give you that even now since covid) On that floor there is Showers 4 pools, 2 cold pools, 2 saunas and recliner ab pools and probs more in forgetting. I can’t wait to go back.
Yeah they don’t give you anything now. Bring your own towel, soap, etc.

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love when it’s nudity required
Yeah thats the best. Some folks don’t listen and walk around awkwardly with swim suits but they get it eventually. Haha. This one guy came in all shy and sat in pools with suit on. Following me into sauna. Was staring at me a bit but was very shy. I adjusted my package a few times and he started to tent his shorts. Next thing I knew he was back, naked, at full mask and asking to suck me off. Good times. I was happy to be part of his spa education.

winnj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This may have gotten lost in recent posts so if it’s redundant I apologize. Both premier 57 and spa castle (ny) say that sauna valley and wet/dry saunas in the locker rooms are still closed. Did they just not update the website? I enjoy the detox-spa experience as much as the wet area so am weary about paying admission for half the experience.

not much mention of premier57 on the thread. I know that the wet area is much smaller than the queens location but it’s a lot easier to get to.