Korean Spa

Joessmith2477

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This may have gotten lost in recent posts so if it’s redundant I apologize. Both premier 57 and spa castle (ny) say that sauna valley and wet/dry saunas in the locker rooms are still closed. Did they just not update the website? I enjoy the detox-spa experience as much as the wet area so am weary about paying admission for half the experience.

not much mention of premier57 on the thread. I know that the wet area is much smaller than the queens location but it’s a lot easier to get to.
Agreed about premier 57 but it’s always empty

Blake222

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This may have gotten lost in recent posts so if it’s redundant I apologize. Both premier 57 and spa castle (ny) say that sauna valley and wet/dry saunas in the locker rooms are still closed. Did they just not update the website? I enjoy the detox-spa experience as much as the wet area so am weary about paying admission for half the experience.

not much mention of premier57 on the thread. I know that the wet area is much smaller than the queens location but it’s a lot easier to get to.
I was there a little under 2 weeks ago (Queens) and everything was open. However, website now lists “sauna valley” as closed. I don’t know if that includes the sauna and steam in wet area.

Blake222

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went to spa castle this weekend and the saunas were close. the wet areas were open and about 10-12 guys were there, posted up for a while. no action sadly.
Wet area steam and sauna closed? No underwater hand jobs? That’s surprising.

cjohncummings

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In Philadelphia, Chung Dam Spa is operating with sauna and steamrooms open.
I was there Tuesday and everything was open. I forgot to post. Everyone had masks in the locker room, none in the wet areas or sauna or steam room.

rd7

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was there Tuesday and everything was open. I forgot to post. Everyone had masks in the locker room, none in the wet areas or sauna or steam room.

any action in the steam room there? I went there once and while there maybe was only 6 or 7 guys the whole time I was there, everyone was there to play.

wowowow1

Sexy Member
Media
Interesting to hear that the NY spas are open again in some capacity. I would absolutely love some spa time again.

The first (and only time) I went to Spa Castle in Queens was back in January, pre-lockdown. Several friends had been before and always raved about it, so the bf and I finally got up the nerve to go. I'm kicking myself now for not going all the time pre-pandemic!

The vibe was great. Being around so many relaxed, natural, nude men was both thrilling and calming. The amenities were amazing, and the subtle, secret attention was charged and fun. At one point my bf and I split up and I went into the steam room for a bit. There were about 4 or 5 guys in there and I had obviously interrupted them when I entered. I sat down and they started stroking and sucking again. I hadn't planned on fooling around but I knew it was certainly a possibility.

I got fully hard and several of the guys stopped what they were doing to take turns touching and stroking my dick. I'll always have the distinct memory of the guy sitting on the floor in front of me as he reached out to size me up. His eyes bulged and he shook his head in that amused but awestruck way. Unfortunately, I couldn't take the wet heat in the steam room so I had to leave. I used a towel to hide my dick before jumping in a cold pool to try and get it to go down! Thankfully, nobody called me out for anything. One of the guys in the steam room found me in one of the warm pools later and chatted me up. "Dude, how big is that thing?" "Can I touch it under the water with my foot?" He was nice enough but I wasn't super into him, and that kind of attention, in a more public area.

Long story short, the bf and I were so turned on we called up a friend nearby in Brooklyn and had a threesome after we left! The whole day was great!

Durango

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh forgot to mention that a new bathhouse opened up in Williamsburg BK called BATHHOUSE. Anybody been? I believe it is co-ed and has pretty stringent Covid restrictions.
Pretty sure it's no nudity as well

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alright dudes. I decided I am going to make the drive based on my phone call with them. Will be there Sunday 10/5. Should get there close to opening. Be there till around dinner. Gl masc dude looking for similar to hang naked with. Let me know if you are coming. I like the wet area and nude sauna and steam the most. :) Hit me up if you are down to hang Sunday.
Good luck buddy. Have never been there but I am interested as to how things are going. Really need some time to hang out with naked guys. Haven’t seen any cocks of ball bags for a long time.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah thats the best. Some folks don’t listen and walk around awkwardly with swim suits but they get it eventually. Haha. This one guy came in all shy and sat in pools with suit on. Following me into sauna. Was staring at me a bit but was very shy. I adjusted my package a few times and he started to tent his shorts. Next thing I knew he was back, naked, at full mask and asking to suck me off. Good times. I was happy to be part of his spa education.
I was at Red Square, a Russian bath house in Chicago. Nice facilities but really no playing going on, nice dry and wet heat rooms and a cold pool. The biggest turn off is that no one goes naked anymore, I was one of very few to bare it all. Most guys went around in baggy wet shorts, wtf? Guys were even doing the towel dance to remove their underwear in the locker room. I spent my time there buck assed naked, that’s what you do in a men’s bath house, isn’t it? I used to go there years ago when most everyone was naked, I was one of the few cut guys there. These days, who knows? What is this world coming to?

Reactions: lovin_california