Kotchanski Appreciation Thread

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is the Kotchanski appreciation thread. I am starting this thread because she has been so helpful to me in the past few days and always polite to me and we always have a lot of fun in chat. Come join us some time. Anyways Kotchanski this thread is for you.WALLY L :biggrin1: :tongue: :smile: :biggrin1: :tongue: :smile:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What? You mean this thread doesn't already exist? What an outrage! Best wishes to a smart, sexy, and kind lady with a lot of heart!

:laola:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She rocks. Down-to-earth, open, honest, full of life, smart, courageous, and has a helluva sexy avatar. I look for her posts because I can always count on seeing certain subjects in a different light after reading her thoughts. What's not to like? :smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She is such a dear sweet woman. Allways sweet and kind and cares about other people. She has a heart of gold and is allways there when you need someone to talk too. She is a beautifull woman of heart,mind, body and soul. A big kiss for you baby!:kiss: Love Danny

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I remember welcoming her in the new members section, right from her first post I new that she'd take over the place :)
Antibullshitters like her are great for this site!
Respec' Kotchanski

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhhh... how to appreciate someone who in a thread that is an important part of one's life... First of all, the woman is ONLY 23... when I was 23, I was chasing women and drinking in bars... certainly not the wise and mature individual that we all know as Kotchanski! She also has a GREAT sense of humor and cracks me up on a regular basis! I know she is most likely MORTIFIED at the appearance of this thread and I fully understand that... but I couldn't help but post here! She has awesome taste in music and films, has three BEAUTIFUL children (she is an AWESOME Mom), and a loving husband! I know their relationship is not a conventional one, but the man loves her and takes care of her in a VERY touching way! She is literally the BEST of people and I for one am a better person for knowing her! Oh, and did I mention her physical beauty and ENORMOUS breasts? Now everyone can check em out because they are in her gallery! Yay!!!!!! I soooo appreciate this woman, she is THE BOMB!!!!!! :banana:

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Certainly agree with everything everyone has said. Kotchanski, you're an amazing woman! Incredibly sexy, and incredibly mature and intelligent. You always have something to wonderful to say, and it's a joy having you around!

B_largelarry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's only 23? I thought she was older because she is a lot more mature than the typical 23-year-old.

Anyway, usually I don't join in these asskiss-fests, but I like what I have seen of Kotch so far.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gotta agree with Tripod! She's a heck of a woman and a darn good person to boot!

Ahhhh... how to appreciate someone who in a thread that is an important part of one's life... First of all, the woman is ONLY 23... when I was 23, I was chasing women and drinking in bars... certainly not the wise and mature individual that we all know as Kotchanski! She also has a GREAT sense of humor and cracks me up on a regular basis! I know she is most likely MORTIFIED at the appearance of this thread and I fully understand that... but I couldn't help but post here! She has awesome taste in music and films, has three BEAUTIFUL children (she is an AWESOME Mom), and a loving husband! I know their relationship is not a conventional one, but the man loves her and takes care of her in a VERY touching way! She is literally the BEST of people and I for one am a better person for knowing her! Oh, and did I mention her physical beauty and ENORMOUS breasts? Now everyone can check em out because they are in her gallery! Yay!!!!!! I soooo appreciate this woman, she is THE BOMB!!!!!! :banana: