Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: Exroqq and ShyLion

sumyungguy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to always crush on these guys when I was a pre-teen. I liked their show, but they always wore those short Khaki shorts and that's what kept me watching, and whenever they crouched down....:biggrin1: .

Chris Kratt Chris was really hot!

Trousers and a snake Wish I was that snake :wink: Probably just a crease, but it's nice to imagine.

Chris and Martin Can hardly make out the bulge on Chris, but the best I could find.

....and an interesting cartoon version I found lol

Chris and Martin Kratt

Reactions: russthewriter59

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to watch those guys back in the day. The dark haired one really turned me on. I would watch just to watch to see if there would be any vpl. And his lips....woof!

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to be obsessed with them! I had all of their shows on video and all of their books. I wanted to be on the show so badly, I told my parents because I like animals so much, but secretly I wanted to fuck both of them HAHA! And I still do, and now I am old enough and much more "developed" to handle just that situation. See ya soon, boys :}

Ryco75

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Both where hot but I liked Chris more, esp his thick legs, nice muscled calves - yeah I'm a leg guy lol. And seeing their chest fur through their vnecks omg

• Love
Reactions: Stephballo