Kris Allen from American Idol

DENVER79

1st Like
Media
This guy is absolutely adorable. My completely unscientific method of guessing leads me to believe that he is small to average in the pants. Tonight he was definitely showing something is his jeans. It happens right after he finishes singing before the judges talk. I can't find a good video of it on youtube (maybe a better searcher will be able to) but here is a link so everyone knows who I am talking about. What does everyone else think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ougce5WdUe0

Himura

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol we talked about him last week...

He's shorter than ryan seacrest... and married.... i mean... how much worse can he get...

he definetely is cute though

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Who cares? I want to talk about him again! :wink:

He was bulging in those pants... you boys and girls gotta get your eyes checked :)

HAving said that, when he smiles and looks into the camera, singing from the side of his mouth, I just melt. He's cute in a dorky way.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How fucking hot is this guy. I'm pretty tall and love short guys. Melt is a word that comes to mind when Kris sang this week. But then Anoop did a good job at that to.

I don't know about the rest of you but Adam's weird interpretation of Ring of Fire actually made me tingle. Such a mix of vocals, cords and expressions. I can't believe Randy referenced Nine Inch Nails but he hit it on the head with that one.

Last edited:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know about the rest of you but Adam's weird interpretation of Ring of Fire actually made me tingle. Such a mix of vocals, cords and expressions. I can't believe Randy referenced Nine Inch Nails but he hit it on the head with that one.

After hearing Adam's rendition of "Ring of Fire," I saw a Heavenly vision of Johnny Cash goin' all Ike Turner on June Carter Cash (or at least Joaquin Phoenix bitch slapping Reese Witherspoon at one of his "concerts").

DENVER79

1st Like
Media
I would pay money to see Joaquin Phoenix "bitch slap" Reese Witherspoon. I don't know what it is about Anoop but he does it for me too, no one can touch Kris though. He is not even close to the best singer on the show but I want everyone to vote for him so he stays on. I definitely have a school girl crush on him. I am thinking about putting his pictures on the walls of my room.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't get the whole Anoop thing at all. Even his name is all wrong for chart success. He just doesn't look anything like a star IMHO. I keep thinking Beauty & the Geek when I see him.

DENVER79

1st Like
Media
My boy is around for another week, sad to see Alexis go. I thought it would be Michael for sure. The Judges must be holding on to the save for Danny or Adam.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got to say Alexis didn't make much use of her sing off. I was sure that the boy was going. Hard to believe the top ten on the tour is 7 male and only 3 female. I guess maybe more girls go to the concerts then guys do.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LA Rag Mag had an interesting take on AI yesterday with a posting entitled "Fixed Top 4?" Alexis's departure blew a hole in their theory, but they still could be 75% right. Too bad Kris's exterior doesn't quite match up with his talent...I'd like to see him stay around--just to pretty up the set.

Who will fill Alexis's hole--so to speak--in the final four??

L.A. Rag Mag

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Melt is definately the word to describe my reaction to him. He is absolutely adorable. Love Anoop's big brown eyes too. And he was was so cute when he got such positive praise from Simon. I thought (and hopped) that Michael would have gone instead of Alexis. I think the guys always have an edge as they say that more girls vote than guys and they tend to vote for the cute ones or the ones they feel sorry for.....remember the red haired kid from a few seasons back? Stevens was his last name and he kept getting through and Sunjaya....

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you want adorable then get a puppy. I prefer fuckable. None of them are fuckable.

What's this? Adam isn't fuckable? That will come as a great shock to the owners of the legions of dicks that have penetrated that little trans ass of his.

BTW, came across some great Kris Allen pix and wanted to share them.

fmforums > Kris Allen

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BTW, came across some great Kris Allen pix and wanted to share them.

fmforums > Kris Allen[/quote]

On behalf of all the Kris Allen fans we thank you for those almost life size photos. Yum:tongue:!