Kris Allen from American Idol

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with you totally, it just goes to show how much it is about popularity as well as singing talent. I myself never expected Matt to be in the bottom 3 yet alone the bottom 2. Megan getting thru is certainly a surprise.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let me be the first to say (at least in this thread) what a crock of S**T it was that Matt was in the bottom three tonite. IMO he gave one of the top three performances Wednesday. And then Kara tells Michael that he rocked in his farewell performance...which sounded just like last night's...when she ripped him a new asshole. And WTF don't let me get started on Megan...she's cute, but not that cute. She's got one singing style PERIOD. She's like a sock--one size fits all.

Why does Matt have such little audience appeal?

As shallow as it sounds, I think people are put off by the mole in the middle of his head. Eventhough they might not realize thats the reason they dont like him, sort of subliminal, i believe its the reason. Idols cant have imperfection !

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As shallow as it sounds, I think people are put off by the mole in the middle of his head. Eventhough they might not realize thats the reason they dont like him, sort of subliminal, i believe its the reason. Idols cant have imperfection !

i was thinking the same thing last nite but slapped myself hard and didn't type it. it's stupid to dwell on the tiniest imperfections but that's what the public does. even though the people who aren' t voting for him look alot worse.

also i think facial moles like that are hard to remove successfully. remember enriqe had one for a long time pretty big and dark, to get it off without any scar is tricky. if he wins i'm guessing they'll put up the money to have it shaved off. but i'm thinking he's gone b4 it's down to 4. he's got talent but just hasnt' blown the roof off yet.

but, think about how hard it would be to be judged just on 4 min of whatever YOU do at work all week, and maybe on the day you're judged you're not at the top of ur game. and then add the pressure of 30 mil people watching , prolly alot of us wouldn't have a job.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do people really think he looks like Justin, I think the judges were more calling that towards his singing style when they said he had the Justin Timberlake thing going on.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do people really think he looks like Justin, I think the judges were more calling that towards his singing style when they said he had the Justin Timberlake thing going on.

well he's gonna win a JT lookalike contest b4 lil rounds will. but only cuz he's white and male and has slightly similar coloring.

btw the judges are idiots cuz they said he sounds like michael buble, and robin thicke too.....

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Matt's bluesy style is just not as main stream as some of the others. Many people, especially many of the young girls that vote only for the cute guys, are just not going to appreciate his talents.

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kris has a really gorgeous face. Both him & Matt seens nice guys, too. I seem to stand alone with my take on Danny Gokey. I can't stand him!!

D

deleted142346

Anyone else notice Kris' bulge when he stood to hear the results last night? I think he got a "Lil" excited from sitting next to her big girls straining in her halter top. Her big ole nipples made me drool. Anyway, he was tugging at his shirt trying to cover his bulge so he must have sprung one while sitting on the couch...nice bulge--tight jeans.

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
Kris has a really gorgeous face. Both him & Matt seens nice guys, too. I seem to stand alone with my take on Danny Gokey. I can't stand him!!

yeah i'm sick of him too. but lil is WAY more irritating. trying to give reasons for her not so good performances.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's cute, but he's so short! He's shorter than Ryan Seacrest, and he's 5'8, so Kris must be like 5'6! I'm 5'10, so I like taller guys, the shortness kills it for me.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love those shorter compact guys. I'm about 5'9" so 5'6 is just fine with me. No Problem there at all!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As much as I rave about Adam Lambert (and deservedly so), I've got to give Kris his props. Kris is a much better performer than I ever expected; he's really surprised me the last couple of weeks with his versatility. He'll do very well in the music biz. Obviously much more than just another pretty face and killer smile (he says with a wistful [translate lustful] deep sigh).