Kris Allen from American Idol

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You could actually hear how his guitar playing contributed to the arrangement, I thought it was pretty well done. Put me in mind of Jason Castro last year. Alison didn't get the props she deserved this week I feel. Matt on the other hand was the only one that actually sang disco, it was I think his best song yet. He could possibly make it thru this week.

RedHead8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Top 3 prediction: Allison, Kris and Danny.

Adam is too original to win (and I find his voice totally annoying).

Mat's personnality is repulsive.

The others are not worth mentionning anymore. :)

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he definitely made a wardrobe choice to showcase his body and bulge. (smart contestants dress for the teen girl & gay male vote & desperate housewives, since those are the only people that vote)

not quite sure what paula was babbling about, neither his pants or his shirt looked like it came from the women's dept.

maybe the gay male dept. but not womens.

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
he definitely made a wardrobe choice to showcase his body and bulge. (smart contestants dress for the teen girl & gay male vote & desperate housewives, since those are the only people that vote)

not quite sure what paula was babbling about, neither his pants or his shirt looked like it came from the women's dept.

Paula wasn't talking about his fashion--she was talking about the fact he was performing a song by a woman.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Paula was first talking about female singers willing to do a male cover song, but few males willing to do a female cover, i.e., shopping in the women's dept.

Then Simon made a couple of comments about not understanding her critique as he opened with comments and Paula interrupted him saying that Simon shops in the women's dept. As usual, Simon played dumb (since it was a "you're so gay" kind of comment) and deflected the shopping reference from him onto Kris...and that's not what Paula meant at all. And, of course, Ryan kept it going with Kris because he didn't want the "you're so gay" comment to ricochet off him.

We just assume Paula is drugged up on something and doesn't know what the hell she's talking about, even when she does.

Last edited:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Paula was first talking about female singers willing to do a male cover song, but few males willing to do a female cover, i.e., shopping in the women's dept.

Then Simon made a couple of comments about not understanding her critique as he opened with comments and Paula interrupted him saying that Simon shops in the women's dept. As usual, Simon played dumb (since it was a "you're so gay" kind of comment) and deflected the shopping reference from him onto Kris...and that's not what Paula meant at all. And, of course, Ryan kept it going with Kris because he didn't want the "you're so gay" comment to ricochet off him.

We just assume Paula is drugged up on something and doesn't know what the hell she's talking about, even when she does.

ya i just caught the last part of that exchange and none of it made any sense. didn't simon say something like paula was trying to say kris wears womens underwear?

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ya i just caught the last part of that exchange and none of it made any sense. didn't simon say something like paula was trying to say kris wears womens underwear?

Yeah, he did. But Paula was pretty consistently on point tonight.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Top 3 prediction: Allison, Kris and Danny.

Adam is too original to win (and I find his voice totally annoying).

Mat's personnality is repulsive.

The others are not worth mentionning anymore. :)

Mon Dieu, vous Quebecois sont difficile de plaire! This is undoubtedly the best season of American Idol ever. Talent abounds! And this from the birthplace of Celine Dion and Michael Buble, admittedly very talented, but so hier, lol.

JSchwa1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kris is so adorable... Pretty, cute, talented and just seems like a sweet guy all around. If only he weren't so uber-religious.

Adam is in a class of his own, performance wise. Danny does nothing for me, he could be virtually any good singer and brings nothing very unique to the table. Anoop also does nothing for me in any way, shape or form. I have grown to like Alison.

All in all... I have a bad feeling about tonight though.

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Kris is definitely sexy but I find he has a bit of a retardo face factor going on, similarly to Big Brother UK's Dale Howard. He looks like he has a learning disability, but hey himbos can be extremely useful.

I also do think Kris is talented but some weeks he cant sing well at all.

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Personally I assume Paula is drugged up because;

a) of her composure (or lack of)
b) she is still alive

She could say two plus two equals four, but it is how she would deliver such rational comments that would render her to be deemed as a chemical romancer (eyes rolling around/shifting erratically/falling asleep, abrupt intermittant spells of unnecessary physical behaviour, slurred speech, glazed over expressions etc).

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel like people are blinded by his looks and are neglecting the fact that he's not a spectacular talent...just my opinion though.

I'm generally unimpressed and in no way excited with this year's crop. Anyone else feel the same way? I feel like the odd man out. lol