Kris Allen

Ibis05

Superior Member
Media
I don't believe for a minute that anyone here was really talking to Kris. He seems to be a man very much in love with his wife and family. I don't see him secretly chatting with other girls or sending sexy pix. I would love for someone to prove me wrong...it just doesn't seem likely.

You know to be honest I agree. I’d like to believe there’s something out there, but unless someone shares proof of any kind I don’t really see it happening.

In the meantime though here’s a few more pics from over the years

0CBvQK6.jpg

ILAfvgg.jpg

DGbMkak.jpg

3ac3fd934c0b.gif

QyX8yJ4.jpg

ex9ce5V.jpg

wF9YPWD.jpg

tumblr_mrf192iovp1qh6jzho1_250.gif

VX5wo2p.jpg

Hotforstraightguys

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know to be honest I agree. I’d like to believe there’s something out there, but unless someone shares proof of any kind I don’t really see it happening.

In the meantime though here’s a few more pics from over the years

0CBvQK6.jpg

ILAfvgg.jpg

DGbMkak.jpg

View attachment 3345291

QyX8yJ4.jpg

ex9ce5V.jpg

wF9YPWD.jpg

View attachment 3345301

VX5wo2p.jpg
Thank you for these. Mmm that one where his pubes are slightly poking out of those jeans with his shirt lifted..... :3

Reactions: Ibis05

steinhart89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mmm Daniel I'd do more than that. Also abt the butt GIF how I wish to pull his legs and draw his pants.... It must be around 2013 after the car crash...

Unf that thrusting is from his Don't Look Back in Anger performance. I think he was drunk

Reactions: Ibis05

steinhart89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm also looking for the origin of this one GIF and some extras.

You know, there used to be krispics.net uploading HQ photos of him but the site has been gone forever. I'm so missing out I didn't know Kris that early. I'd really love to have gigabytes photo of him.

Attachments

Reactions: Ajlv and Ibis05

Ibis05

Superior Member
Media
Mmm Daniel I'd do more than that. Also abt the butt GIF how I wish to pull his legs and draw his pants.... It must be around 2013 after the car crash...

Unf that thrusting is from his Don't Look Back in Anger performance. I think he was drunk

I think you’re right about the gif since it was saved on August 12, 2013. Just wish I had more luck tracking down the vid that its from

I'm also looking for the origin of this one GIF and some extras.

You know, there used to be krispics.net uploading HQ photos of him but the site has been gone forever. I'm so missing out I didn't know Kris that early. I'd really love to have gigabytes photo of him.

Man how I miss krispics. That site was the best :pensive:

Those were taken before a show he did at Six Flags on July 7 2010.
Here’s a few more, including the video that gif is from, plus some *very* sweaty ones from that concert

VJeSnQx.jpg

D5xnPsd.jpg

rO4NjIy.jpg

HTyHNrf.jpg

1ySCETA.jpg

km2RSKN.jpg

sqmdapa.jpg

View attachment kristanktop.mp4

Ibis05

Superior Member
Media
Oh no I need to upgrade to play the video :(((

When that happens, all you need to do is refresh the page - sometimes a lot haha.
It might take a while, but it will play eventually.

I think I need your whole gallery haha you have nice collection!! Thanks so much. And share as many as you can!

I’m sure some have way more than I do, but thanks! I’ll post what I can. Hopefully this thread stays alive, Kris deserves more love here:)

steinhart89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When that happens, all you need to do is refresh the page - sometimes a lot haha.
It might take a while, but it will play eventually.

I’m sure some have way more than I do, but thanks! I’ll post what I can. Hopefully this thread stays alive, Kris deserves more love here:)

Oh yeah I manage to play it after a couple of reloads. Also whoever they are they need to be summonned here right here right now!

Kris is such a humble modest boy despite his tight shirt back then and those orgasmic faces—his wife could watch his performances while he's gone touring and... work by herself :rolleyes:

I think his limit for the public is showing his bare nipples. Any pics surpassing that are either from papparazzi or family photos, though there are some fans spotting him on the beach or sth. Guess he had no choice :cool:

walker jones

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious, do you all keep up with Kris's career? Buy his music, albums, go to his shows? Look at his instagram stories? Etc.

I think he's great, live, his voice is awesome and he's a funny guy as well. I've literally been a fan since Idol. I'm not fanatical but I've seen him five or six times and I've met him, he's a super nice guy (everyone says this). And he's really flawless-looking up close.