Kris Allen

Max Smith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
where did you get that idea? I said "he" would participate in "flirting", never had I mentioned "he" would send messages to random girls, it's the other way around.

Gotcha, that makes much more sense.
So I wonder then if messaging is as far as he goes, or if he has actually sent photos or vids to others?

steinhart89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm back! I can't really respond to each of your posts yet. I'm utterly devastated that TinyPic shut down its services few days ago. That's what the old forums mostly used to post Kris pics and now they're gone forever. Why do I realize it too late............ :sob:

Ibis05

Superior Member
Media
From his IG today

1FRHDY1.jpg

walker jones

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're so lucky to have seen this show, I'm so jealous!

Kris Allen on Instagram: “I am excited to announce that my new album “10” is coming out this Friday, September 20th! “10” is a look back on the last 10 years. I…”

He just announced today that he's coming out with a new album this Friday! I'm sure he'll be performing a lot of these new covers during his tour this fall (hopefully in T shirts like that black one above).

I think that was California, I saw the same show in Boston, equally hot lol. A week after his accident, I think he did therapy on the road. When people said he had sexy moves, he said he was on a lot of painkillers.

Another time I saw him it was Valentines Day and he drew a heart and Love on his white T shirt. Found some video. Cute...sexy, funny dude.

I'm going to see him next week.

The new album (re-dos of some of his old songs) is AWESOME.

Ibis05

Superior Member
Media
I think that was California, I saw the same show in Boston, equally hot lol. A week after his accident, I think he did therapy on the road. When people said he had sexy moves, he said he was on a lot of painkillers.

Another time I saw him it was Valentines Day and he drew a heart and Love on his white T shirt. Found some video. Cute...sexy, funny dude.

I'm going to see him next week.

The new album (re-dos of some of his old songs) is AWESOME.
Well if that's the case then the man needs to be on painkillers more often lol
I'm not seeing him til late October but that's great you're seeing him next week! You'll have to be sure and tell us all about it :)
And yeah the new album is kinda amazing

walker jones

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
3rd photo (Club Passim, Cambridge MA, in Harvard Square)...this is where I saw him last Wednesday. BEST show I ever saw him do. He played/talked for 2.5 hours. Played many of the songs he usually ignores, like My Weakness and Rooftops. Funny, funny guy. Talked to him after. He looks 25. Those black jeans are sort of shiny and tight. He's such a fit dude. Incredibly nice guy.

Reactions: Ibis05

Ibis05

Superior Member
Media
He's so insanely good-looking

hcGHxNS.jpg

3rd photo (Club Passim, Cambridge MA, in Harvard Square)...this is where I saw him last Wednesday. BEST show I ever saw him do. He played/talked for 2.5 hours. Played many of the songs he usually ignores, like My Weakness and Rooftops. Funny, funny guy. Talked to him after. He looks 25. Those black jeans are sort of shiny and tight. He's such a fit dude. Incredibly nice guy.

If any of you ever get the chance, be sure to see him live on his current tour. He really did put on the best show he's ever done - super intimate and lowkey.
That and he's even more handsome in person :)

walker jones

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's so insanely good-looking
If any of you ever get the chance, be sure to see him live on his current tour. He really did put on the best show he's ever done - super intimate and lowkey.
That and he's even more handsome in person :)

I agree with all of this.:heart:

Kris and David Cook will be co-headlining an acoustic tour in Europe. A promo video for the tour is why Kris was in the rollerblading outfit. Link to the video:

Dave and Kris Go to Europe Acoustic Tour 2020

Reactions: Ibis05

Ibis05

Superior Member
Media
I agree with all of this.:heart:

Kris and David Cook will be co-headlining an acoustic tour in Europe. A promo video for the tour is why Kris was in the rollerblading outfit. Link to the video:

Dave and Kris Go to Europe Acoustic Tour 2020

Love that video. It’s so cool they’ll be performing together but I really hope they decide to tour the US because that show would be amazing.

Here's a few more from the past couple weeks. Looks like he's been celebrating the 10-year anniversary of his Idol win by performing in exceptionally tight pants...

7Eu6cEU.jpg

kMv0Ld0.jpg

U0SWnbn.png

kHvKAH3.jpg

5_2019-10-05 18.05.02 2148324872434893505_23204469.gif

ALPWR7p.jpg

2019-10-04 NYC.gif

And one where he's really feeling the music

2019-10-05 08.00.36 2148018582301467135_225908647__80.gif